Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

29 minutes ago, gooner14 said:

Imagine being a huge GN'R fan all your life, listening to their music during hard times, supporting and defending during the 'dj ashba' period and working a dreary 9-5 job to save up money to support axl by going to his shows and buying CDs of his and hoping your entire life to meet axl rose only to have that leech Fernando rip the camera out of your hand and nearly break it. 

Yeah, there was no need to be that rude. Just added tension to something that was cool.

6 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

Probably best to ask Fernando if Axl has time for a photo first, should you see them out on the street. I guess he's just trying to get him there on time and sick of people getting in the way.

He should just shut his mouth and be greatful that Axl even gives him and his leeching family the time of day.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

Probably best to ask Fernando if Axl has time for a photo first, should you see them out on the street. I guess he's just trying to get him there on time and sick of people getting in the way.

Getting annoyed doesn't give him the right to put his hands on people. I hope he does that to the wrong person.

26 minutes ago, nn18 said:

THIS!

Let's just hope alt nation or something like that don't pick it up before the full video is released. Nothing good can come out of it, imagine Slash seeing the headlines and getting pissed and Axl did't even say it

It reminds me of that incident when Axl cut his hand and tought he heard Slash badmouthing him while he was taking care of it or whatever....

Do you really think Slash would get offended with some headline on Alt Nation or some other bullshit website lol?

2 minutes ago, DIST said:

What's Slash's beef with bon Jovi?

It's very strange to see Slash mocking some one. 

That was why some posters speculated that it was Slash's way of defending the Axl fat-shaming that was going on. 

God knows.:shrugs:

6 hours ago, nonok said:

What the hell, Slash. This is weirder than dinosaurs raping D-cup women while Satan is jerking off to the side.

Wow, that pic of Bon Jovi makes me feel old as fuck.  Thanks Slash!

Everyone has been debating if Axl's future is AC/DC or Guns N' Roses. Obviously Axl has found a new career path and that path is to be a motivational speaker. He is starting small with this Q&A. Look out for him at cooperate conferences and colleges in the future.

I bet when people meet Melissa like the above pics they ask "what are you doing now?" And she's probably like "oh I'm in Guns N Roses now...yeaa, it was kinda a last minute deal but we are about to start a summer stadium tour so I'm staying busy" I bet she gets a lot of surprised faces 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kmartin9928 said:

Is Axl in need of money.. A tour and a book???

Whats next Izzy writes a book to? Lol

Axl and Izzy are the only members of the original 5 that hasn't written a book.,

He didnt say he's writting a book. He was asked about it and responded it would be a bad timing because of the rekindled friendships.

I Wonder what fernado could be referring to? But he always throws out some random info that seems to never amount to much. Hopefully it will be something good.

Also, it may be a bit off topic. that Bon Jovi Commerical for Direct TV or whatever, The first time I heard it, I didn't realize it was Jovi till I looked up. He sounds way to much like Jack Black. I cant be the only one that thinks that.

Now I can understand why Fermanager manhandled the guy wanting to take a selfie with Axl. They were already late for the China Exchange and Fer was probably trying to help get things going faster and smoothly.

But he could have handled it better I suppose...not appearing as aggressive as he was.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zeppelinrocksnexttognr said:

I Wonder what fernado could be referring to? But he always throws out some random info that seems to never amount to much. Hopefully it will be something good.

Also, it may be a bit off topic. that Bon Jovi Commerical for Direct TV or whatever, The first time I heard it, I didn't realize it was Jovi till I looked up. He sounds way to much like Jack Black. I cant be the only one that thinks that.

I think Slash is saying he wishes he could go back in time and change things like the commercial does. But maybe he is just loling @ jbj 

6 hours ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Do you really think Slash would get offended with some headline on Alt Nation or some other bullshit website lol?

Idk, hopefully not. These are people who haven't spoken for 20 years, their relationship may still be very fargile.....