Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, SSHGUNS said:

I wonder how much Duff will get into the Guns N' Roses stuff in the interview as you never know about this band, hahaha that why i love them. 

I was wondering the same thing! I will be listening closely! He has to address the GNR threeunion topic.

If I remember correctly Steve was there at the 1st Las Vegas show (Frank posted a photo with him), so they must have talked about the reunion a bit then, right? 

Edited by oaka
Correction: Steve Jones was at the Troubadour not the 1st Las Vegas show. Just show the photo on Frank's Instagram page

5 hours ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

I must say that I don't have a problem with Skrillex as a musician (he's got a lot more musical talent then most DJs out there) but seeing him open for GN'R is a really weird mix...
But GN'R played Coachella which isn't really a rock festival so I don't know, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?...

That's what I thought. Skrillex is nice and I like his collaboration with Diplo but he would never be my choice for opening a GNR concert. Are they tryin' to reach out to a younger and more diverse audience? Tryin' to think out of the box? Just a thought..

I would never have thought of the country singer as a GNR opening act but I guess it makes sense for Nashville. 

With Melissa's inclusion and now Skrillex, it does seem like they're looking to attract a younger/diverse demo. They always had a pretty diverse following imo, but if they want to be more relevant it makes sense. Someone suggested The Prodigy, they'd be a good fit.

Edited by Babooshka

1 hour ago, oaka said:

I was wondering the same thing! I will be listening closely! He has to address the GNR threeunion topic.

If I remember correctly Steve was there at the 1st Las Vegas show (Frank posted a photo with him), so they must have talked about the reunion a bit then, right? 

Yes he was at the club gig in L.A and was at Duffs daughters gig last night in L.A. 

I get the feeling it wont be anything new to tell but who know, I will definitely be listening to the show. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SSHGUNS said:

Yes he was at the club gig in L.A and was at Duffs daughters gig last night in L.A. 

I get the feeling it wont be anything new to tell but who know, I will definitely be listening to the show. 

Let 's hope Steve Jones will get some information out of Duff! Keeping my fingers crossed. I also hope he asks him about Axl/CD. I am sure Duff will praise Axl as he did on his twitter account after the London Axl/CD gig. Looking forward to it. 

Edited by oaka
  • Like 1

Just now, oaka said:

Let 's hope Steve Jones will get some information out of Duff! Keeping my fingers crossed. I also hopes he asks him about Axl/CD. I am sure Duff will praise Axl as he did on his twitter account after the London Axl/CD gig. Looking forward to it. 

He sometimes puts part of the interview on youtube as he has a lenny Kravtiz interview up the moment talking about Prince so think they will discuss Prince, Axl/dc, his film and the upcoming tour. 

• Like 1