Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

9 hours ago, gooner14 said:

I wish he'd tell us more about the iconic style axl developed because it was wicked cool. The bandana with the cap on backwards with raybans was the ultimate best. Axl really did dress and look well back in the day. Now though, Duff is the one who looks the healthiest and dresses the best out of the big 3 imo

I think Axl's style NOW is back on point (I was NOT a fan of those sports jersey's he wore...) Thank god the leather jackets are back...love it. And love those snakeskin boots. The 90's are back in style so I like that he's dressing good again. He def' had iconic style...I mean he was controversial -- from those ass-less lether chaps from 1986, to the ripped tight jeans, the fringe jackets, the bike shorts (buldge of power baby), Manson t-shirts, "nobody knows I'm a lesbian" t-shirts, white leather jacket....

22 minutes ago, SSHGUNS said:

but did he invite them... just thought it was his guest as Lana, Sasha and the creepy guy who owns the ny clubs all had the jacket.

Forgot where but I saw in photo Someone told Lana "How does it feel to work with Guns N' Roses?" N' She said "its a tough job but Somebody has to do it"

So I think People with Guns N' Roses jacket are just part of the Crew

This is the proof: 

Edited by SerenityScorp

ah that

24 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Forgot where but I saw in photo Someone told Lana "How does it feel to work with Guns N' Roses?" N' She said "its a tough job but Somebody has to do it"

So I think People with Guns N' Roses jacket are just part of the Crew

This is the proof: 

ah yeah saw that video.... You are probably right... its cool i have to say! Its actually looks a cooler jacket than the one they sold at the merch stands 

2 hours ago, cooker said:

This can't be a serious post.... no one can be that dumb. 

She actually has a song called "Guns and Roses", so it's possible to see why a fan of hers might get confused.

But yeah, gotta use your head in that case :lol:

1 minute ago, Italian girl said:

Gossip moment on:

Why aren't there pics of axl with his girlfriend? 

Is he single at the moment?

hmmm... there are few pics of him with that creepy guy touching his hand :D

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Stress Fracture said:

Melissa is going for a full Instagram collection of GNR drummers!

Freese deserves more recognition. An important bulk of Chinese Democracy drums arrangements were created by him. Not to mention that he co-wrote Chinese Democracy, the song, with Axl.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stress Fracture said:

Melissa is going for a full Instagram collection of GNR drummers!

Well, I hope She will meet Adler N' taking a photo of Him

If The Boys visit Adler, Hope Izzy will be there too when He heard the news about Adler's back

Edited by SerenityScorp