Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

14 minutes ago, Duff80 said:

WHy would any TRUE GNR FAN would want a jacket with the name "Cara Delevigne" or "Kylie Jenner" on it?

Hopefully it is the fans of those people who buy the jacket but why not make the jacket with the names of the BAND MEMBERS instead?

I'm getting more and more disappointed at this GN'R celebrity BS every second that goes by :(

Guns N' Roses is a badass rockband right? then how does this fit with those celeb jackets? especially a kylie jenner who is just a stupid media attention whore who has nothing to do with RNR music or GN'R in general how the hell can she be friends with the band? i mean i can understand someone like Owen Wilson just the same as Nic Cage but that Jenner family? have they ever met axl slash or duff in person? would any of them voluntairely  hang out with those people in their free time? i can't imagine Axl used to hate bullshit people??? 

7 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

Guns N' Roses is a badass rockband right? then how does this fit with those celeb jackets? especially a kylie jenner who is just a stupid media attention whore who has nothing to do with RNR music or GN'R in general how the hell can she be friends with the band? i mean i can understand someone like Owen Wilson just the same as Nic Cage but that Jenner family? have they ever met axl slash or duff in person? would any of them voluntairely  hang out with those people in their free time? i can't imagine Axl used to hate bullshit people??? 

Marketing brother.

Kylie puts that jacket up on an instagram post, her millions of followers like the picture, some even start following Guns becuase of her, buy their albums, go see them in concert...$$$$

6 minutes ago, emybdc said:

http://gunsnroses.forochile.org/t158-chris-pitman-y-si-renuncie-a-la-banda

new_pi10.jpg

Pitman saying he ~left~ GnR cause he didn't want to be part of a band that "wanted to repeat that 30 year old music over and over"

Band of "oldies"?? What does he think he's 20 years old? :facepalm:

6 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

It does not fit AT ALL but they are using these bimbos to promote their tour and hopefully get more young people, young fans to the shows because, apparently, people in their 30's or 40's are a shame to the band when they have to make videos and pictures of fans, it looks bad... :max:

I'm having the feeling that those Jenner and Cara Delevigne may be associated to Duff's daugthers circle. Also Meegan's daughters.

1 minute ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Why do people care so much about fucking jackets?

Who cares if Kylie Jenner or Kim Kardashian get a jacket with their name on it, it will create media buzz and hype around the whole tour this summer.

yeah but it will gain attention from the wrong kind of people.. i mean we really care about the music and love this band and everything they represent and stand for since they began, we are diehards, i buy their records on CD and Vinyl to support them and because i want to have it. With all that buzz you say it only attracts wannabe's people who can't name their songs other than sweet child o' mine and paradise city and that will spoil the whole feeling about it, this reunion is kind of our thing Guns N' Roses fans thing.... we get up early or stay up to watch the unprofession livestreams from their show because we LOVE this band at heart you know?? And thats not what these fake fans are like, they just claim to like GN'R because they are populair again or because their lame role model like kardashian wears a jacket of them it's just wrong, it doesn't fit what GN'R stands for Axl Slash and Duff were supposed to be rebels, don't care about all the populair bullshit and fitting in.

Just now, NachoLZ said:

Lol, I know the guy who asked him in person (Leonardo).

Btw, Chris sucks so much.

He's the worst.

He didn't seem to hate GnR that much when he played GnR songs at a Brazilian steak house he was promoting LOL

This is kind of old news tho, sorry if this is not the right thread to post it.

• Like 3

Just now, GNRmello77 said:

yeah but it will gain attention from the wrong kind of people.. i mean we really care about the music and love this band and everything they represent and stand for since they began, we are diehards, i buy their records on CD and Vinyl to support them and because i want to have it. With all that buzz you say it only attracts wannabe's people who can't name their songs other than sweet child o' mine and paradise city and that will spoil the whole feeling about it, this reunion is kind of our thing Guns N' Roses fans thing.... we get up early or stay up to watch the unprofession livestreams from their show because we LOVE this band at heart you know?? And thats not what these fake fans are like, they just claim to like GN'R because they are populair again or because their lame role model like kardashian wears a jacket of them it's just wrong, it doesn't fit what GN'R stands for Axl Slash and Duff were supposed to be rebels, don't care about all the populair bullshit and fitting in.

I don't care about the popular bullshit or fitting in either...

I feel yea, I've stayed up every night they've played to watch periscope streams

But...even back in the day during the UYI tours I bet you there were a bunch of people there who were not diehards, they probably went cause Guns was huge at the time and were "popular"

I don't know, it doesn't bother me if someone goes to see Guns N Roses if they are not a diehard and just getting into the band

Just enjoy it

4 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

This is why NuGN'R was cool. No press, no posers, no Kardashians around... :P

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, emybdc said:

http://gunsnroses.forochile.org/t158-chris-pitman-y-si-renuncie-a-la-banda

new_pi10.jpg

Pitman saying he ~left~ GnR cause he didn't want to be part of a band that "wanted to repeat that 30 year old music over and over"

Quit or fired? Hmmmmm.....

"They just wanna repeat that 30 year old music over and over.... boring" 

Why saying tht now when He actually playing that music for years... 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

This is why NuGN'R was cool. No press, no posers, no Kardashians around... :P

well for years i have been supporting Axl and GN'R and it really felt like my own thing you know? now all of a sudden my friends who never cared about Guns say hey we go to their gig when they play in europe yeah? It's cool GN'R become relevant again really, but it loses it's own identity and credibility if they go those ways

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, emybdc said:

He's the worst.

He didn't seem to hate GnR that much when he played GnR songs at a Brazilian steak house he was promoting LOL

This is kind of old news tho, sorry if this is not the right thread to post it.

He get so much money from the Band, why would He hate Them?

Now I'm pretty sure He is fired N' not quit by His own thts why He saying tht

3 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

well for years i have been supporting Axl and GN'R and it really felt like my own thing you know? now all of a sudden my friends who never cared about Guns say hey we go to their gig when they play in europe yeah? It's cool GN'R become relevant again really, but it loses it's own identity and credibility if they go those ways

Yup, same here and I understand your pain.

It will take some time for us old fans to get used to yet another GN'R era. In the 90's we were the center of their attention, they were the hottest new thing, there was no Internet around and while there may have been a lot of posers and celebrities around them, we couldn't see them so it kinda hurt less.