Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, ChineseIRS said:

U can believe me or choose not to but i have been told what happened was Pitman got a little too drunk that fateful night me made the "cash grab" social media posts, realized what he had done and tried to delete them but the screenshots were already captured by people in the Guns' camp. Next day he showed up to rehearsal and was greeted by Duff slamming him up against the wall asking him who the fuck he thinks he is and then being told to by Duff and Slash to pack up his shit and leave. I have good reason to believe to who told me, so no Pitman did not quit. He fucked up and was fired.

I don't believe you but god dammit did that thought mare me laugh lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ChineseIRS said:

U can believe me or choose not to but i have been told what happened was Pitman got a little too drunk that fateful night me made the "cash grab" social media posts, realized what he had done and tried to delete them but the screenshots were already captured by people in the Guns' camp. Next day he showed up to rehearsal and was greeted by Duff slamming him up against the wall asking him who the fuck he thinks he is and then being told to by Duff and Slash to pack up his shit and leave. I have good reason to believe to who told me, so no Pitman did not quit. He fucked up and was fired.

@Eddie Money said he heard those ramblings were after the fact

Im not gonna give up who told me (i know, cliche) ha, but it is someone who has been pretty close with Axl over the years. Lets just say ive been hangin out at the right bars in LA. And he told me this a couple months back while Guns was still in rehearsals. Like i said u dont have to believe me, but im not and never have been, one to come and post anything as insider. Im not, just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

Edited by ChineseIRS

10 minutes ago, ChineseIRS said:

Im not gonna give up who told me (i know, cliche) ha, but it is someone who has been pretty close with Axl over the years. Lets just say ive been hangin out at the right bars in LA. And he told me this a couple months back while Guns was still in rehearsals. Like i said u dont have to believe me, but im not and never have been, one to come and post anything as insider. Im not, just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

Theres a rumour going round that Duff is also responsible for not letting Steven back in the band, heard anything about that? I remember Steven was "loaded" during his days a few years back opening for Duffs band and Duff didnt really like that at all, so I wouldnt actually be surprised if it was true in some way.

1 minute ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Theres a rumour going round that Duff is also responsible for not letting Steven back in the band, heard anything about that? I remember Steven was "loaded" during his days a few years back opening for Duffs band and Duff didnt really like that at all, so I wouldnt actually be surprised if it was true in some way.

Steven admitted awhile back that he made a total fool of himself while touring with Duff a few years ago. Got off the plane and went straight to the airport bar. Duff doesn't want to be around that kind of addict. Steven did not help his case by throwing both Slash and Duff under the bus in the same interview. Talked about how they've forgotten all of their mistakes from the past. My response to that is no, they haven't forgotten. They are trying to prevent relapse. Pretty hard to forget an exploding pancreas or needing a pacemaker from drug overdoses. 

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

All he told me about Steven was that he was gonna go rehearse with the band at some point to see what he could "handle." What happened from there i dont know.

1 minute ago, ChineseIRS said:

All he told me about Steven was that he was gonna go rehearse with the band at some point to see what he could "handle." What happened from there i dont know.

I hope that this is true and he did rehearse with the band!

Hopefully we will see him around during the summer tour

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

What about Izzy? Any insider information about Izzy? Or wht happen between Izzy N' Big 3?

Nothin much about Izzy except that he said its a good posibility that he will turn up at some point. This was also before Izzy came out with his Twitter account and what not, so things might have changed...

34 minutes ago, ChineseIRS said:

Nothin much about Izzy except that he said its a good posibility that he will turn up at some point. This was also before Izzy came out with his Twitter account and what not, so things might have changed...

Or His Twitter is just a distraction N' a cover from the real truth

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ChineseIRS said:

Del should keep his mouth shut before the Pitmanator finds him and slaps the shit out of him with his towel

• Like 1

Vogue tweeted this a few hours ago "Sorry Jared Leto, Axl Rose has the best festival hair of all:

with this link to an article about Axl's hair with photos - 

http://www.vogue.com/13427455/axl-rose-guns-n-roses-coachella-hair-timeline/?mbid=social_twitter

This was after Coachella, so as a result of the reunion maybe the band is getting some neutral-positive general press that will help things along.

• Like 1

@ChineseIRS Thank you for that 'insight' info, bro.  I have no reason whatsoever to not believe you.  I hope what you were told is 100% true, nothing makes me happier than Duff and Slash telling him to fuck off. :lol:

So, to get this straight, the 54-year-old nobody called Guns N' Roses an "oldies band", he also said that they're nothing but a cash-grab band that wants to keep playing the same 30-year-old songs, right?  What a fucking joke.  Well, I don't know if he realizes he's been playing those songs for 10 years, and the worst part is, he didn't write one single note in those songs, not even one.  That's the definition of 'cash-grab' to me.

I'm glad Chris Shitman found a way to fuck things up for himself by himself.  It's only fitting that he's not only useless on stage but off stage as well.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

At this point it's pretty safe to say the only reason Steven is not in the band right now is because of his back injury.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

It's been confirmed by multiple sources Steven has a back injury.  WTF

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1