Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

8 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

They are actually dating right?

Yeah it seems they are, back in 2006 he left the band cause he was having a baby, but I assume it was with his wife back then, its seriously wtf that 2006 was 10 years ago, time flies so fast.

I was never interested in brains life, so well from what people are saying he is dating her, But I don't think so he will be with her on the tour, they won't pay for his tickets and all. As for his wife and his daughter, I have no idea what happened to them. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Not sure but that picture kind of creeps me out.

Yeah, if Nur Khan is the name of a person, it sounds like the name of some Prince from Arabia who's going to buy all Coachella tickets just to have GN'R playing only for him. Then he will fly the whole band to his castle in Dubai and have them play SCOM to his mom, the Queen. :P

• Like 3

3 hours ago, LoadedNightraiN said:

Its gotta be a little weird, right? Just say it out loud.

"I'd really like to bang a member of GN'R"

It was a lot weirder to say that out loud before she joined the band.

LET ME BE YOUR ROBERT QUEEN, OH YEAH!

(Disclaimer: I'm not trying to make fun of gays.)

Edited by jekylhyde
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah it seems they are, back in 2006 he left the band cause he was having a baby, but I assume it was with his wife back then, its seriously wtf that 2006 was 10 years ago, time flies so fast.

I was never interested in brains life, so well from what people are saying he is dating her, But I don't think so he will be with her on the tour, they won't pay for his tickets and all. As for his wife and his daughter, I have no idea what happened to them. 

The weirdest part is that in those 10 years since brain left he actually stopped playing drums altogether! He wanted to do studio work and he did, he's creating music for games and movies and commercials but he stopped playing drums.

He was asked to play drums for Korn after gn'r and he turned it down for the same reason he quit gn'r, he wasn't into touring anymore. He did a long interview last year i think where he discussed his relationship with buckethead ( they weren't on speaking terms, buckethead was mad at him for something stupid i can't remember, but he actually stopped playing drums... he was such an amazing drummer.)

That's why he continued to work with gn'r, because doing remixes or producing tracks is what he does and apparently so does melissa, i know they work together in the studio, but i don't know if they are dating. would be cool though

51 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

This has what to do with social media?

Nothing. I'm sorry. I didn't even mean to actually post that. I'm browsing the forum with my phone. (Yeah, I know, convenient to blame my phone. Sorry.)

Edited by jekylhyde
  • Like 1

Just now, jekylhyde said:

Nothing. I'm sorry. I didn't even mean to actually post that. I'm browsing the forum with my phone. (Yeah, I know, conveniet to blame my phone. Sorry.)

Been there done that...browsing with your phone is an acceptable excuse :)

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ifdworld said:

The weirdest part is that in those 10 years since brain left he actually stopped playing drums altogether! He wanted to do studio work and he did, he's creating music for games and movies and commercials but he stopped playing drums.

He was asked to play drums for Korn after gn'r and he turned it down for the same reason he quit gn'r, he wasn't into touring anymore. He did a long interview last year i think where he discussed his relationship with buckethead ( they weren't on speaking terms, buckethead was mad at him for something stupid i can't remember, but he actually stopped playing drums... he was such an amazing drummer.)

That's why he continued to work with gn'r, because doing remixes or producing tracks is what he does and apparently so does melissa, i know they work together in the studio, but i don't know if they are dating. would be cool though

Dude... Oh man I hate hearing that. He's one of the best drummers in the world, in my opinion. Fuuuuck.