Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, Nick Cobraetti said:

On whether he'd consider a reunion:
"I'd love to reunite with AFD lineup. I'd do it in a heartbeat if it was just us five. No disrespect to Dizzy Reed. "

Interesting quote by Izzy. Maybe those were his terms for the reunion, hence why he never got involved 

• Like 1

Melissa is so pretty. I had a dream about her last night. I'm so in love :lol:

She is talented too! And judging by the videos she also brings a lot of energy to the live shows. More than that douchebag deluxe Pittman.

59 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

It feels like Guns N' Roses trying to make a revolution again when Hard Rock/Rock isnt mainstream anymore..... If They release more album just like AFD

Why would they do what has already been done? Whilst it wasn't to everyone's taste, the UYI tracks that weren't early to mid 80s leftovers were the sound of a band evolving, which is what a band should do. I want to hear new music, not rehashed. 

7 minutes ago, SoundOfAGun said:

Why would they do what has already been done? Whilst it wasn't to everyone's taste, the UYI tracks that weren't early to mid 80s leftovers were the sound of a band evolving, which is what a band should do. I want to hear new music, not rehashed. 

No, wht I mean isnt recreating same like AFD, but its new albums, new musics that will be big N' famous like AFD N' UYI. Sounds that Everyone will love.... Revolution just like They did in Glam Rock era...

Edited by SerenityScorp

3 hours ago, jekylhyde said:

Melissa is so pretty. I had a dream about her last night. I'm so in love :lol:

She is talented too! And judging by the videos she also brings a lot of energy to the live shows. More than that douchebag deluxe Pittman.

Wait until the honeymoon ends and everyone starts shitting on her, some already are. 

Have to ask though. Did you dream have Axl introducing her? We have Melissa Reese on the Harmonica... well you see where I'm going. 

Edited by cooker

22 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I saw a "live" video of Avicii. It amazes me that people pay for that crap. A barely visible figure on the stage who triggers entirely pre-recorded tracks and waves his hands in the air.

Modern really popular EDM music (Avicii, Martin Garrix and shit) has to be the worst kind of music. There are so many great DJs out there but their image is ruined by those guys

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LoadedNightraiN said:

Its gotta be a little weird, right? Just say it out loud.

"I'd really like to bang a member of GN'R"

Well Brain won't be happy to hear this.

Its kinda weird that a former drummer will be on tour with GNR, but his GF will be playing the show.