Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

22 minutes ago, starlight said:

why? They were both super model plus I think she just reposted a picture from a fan account

Well wrong from her to not edit the gunsnroses and girlsofgunsnroses tag. I think it is tactless to tag and hashtag Seymour with GNR reunion and even throw in Duff, knowing everything that went down between her and Axl.

Edited by killuridols

Just now, bigpoop said:

And she's not even a kid, she's in her mid-30s. Weird that she talks like a teenager.

Wow. She looks like she is 12. Knowing that she is my age somehow makes her whole deal seem a lot worse. She looks like she belongs in one of those dodgy Japanese sex cartoons.

5 hours ago, Jane M. said:

Alright, so far we have:

1. Izzy Stradlin

2. Izzy with a six pack

3. GrumpyIzzy from Nashville with love.

4. Ozzy Strudlin

Keep 'em coming!!! We need one more and we have a new band:headbang:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Izzy with a six pack and GrumpyIzzy are my favorite band members.

I don't get the hate for Melissa. Her backing vocals are awesome, she's nice to look at and most importantly: she's not Pitman! Have you all forgotten the horror that was Pitman?! 

If we're gonna be stuck with two useless keyboard players, I'll choose Melissa every time. Or better yet, ged rid of Dizzy, and let Melissa do what he does. Then she'd have a justifiable reason to be there and the band'd be less bloated.

• Like 2

That post from Melissa makes me wonder why she hasn't been kicked out yet.

What is with Axl hiring useless and incompetent people? Has GNR turned into a charity association?

And please stop with this backing vocals bullshit it's not a valid reason to keep her in the band.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Being myself some kind of Chinese era hater, find NuGNR a freak show and probably  one of the worst things to happen to rock music ever, hating when Axl thinks that he needs to add synths all over the songs... I really think it's not hurting have Melissa there. She may not be needed for AFD songs, and god knows she isn't, but she is for UYI and CD stuff. I see her like Teddy, Tracy, Roberta and the horn section on steroids - she sums up all of them. And the backing vocals are great indeed. 

I would prefer to not have her around, but since she's there I don't think that's a big of a deal.

(And do you remember we used to have Pitman, right? :vomit:)

I agree and disagree with you, like she is better than Pitman, but again like what is the need of her, man I would rather see Izzy, Steven and Matt on stage rather this blue haired chick who basically does nothing.

Duff and Izzy had a great combo of backing vocals.

If Slash needed a keyboard player for his solo band, then I would not have mind it. But with the Guns N' Roses name comes a big responsibility as Slash and Duff are there too. It should have been just those 5 guys with Matt doing some UYI songs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Hate is rather a strong word however I merely wonder what purpose she serves, and question whether or not her keyboard is actually plugged in?

Apart from her entirely unnecessary backing vocals she does not serve a purpose. And anyone that is in their mid 30's that acts like a twelve year old and uses the term 'bomb ass' deserves hate.

• Like 2