Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

3 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

There are some real sick individuals in this world

the reasoning behind what he says to Fortus is so ridiculous.

"Wouldn't be a wise option if YOU play the chidem solos?"

Noooooooooo! Slash is the lead guitarist you clueless chicken!

I want to bang my head against the wall :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

The "what exactly do you miss about pitman" part is interesting.. There is certainly bad blood between both sides. I wonder what gnrs side of the story is..

The ass kissing is cringeworthy. Fortus is great but give me a break saying he's better than Slash at ANYTHING related to this band. :rofl-lol:

That Esteban guy needs help

yeah he needs major help like a *bleeping* lobotomy! smh...:slash::heart:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

The "what exactly do you miss about pitman" part is interesting.. There is certainly bad blood between both sides. I wonder what gnrs side of the story is..

The ass kissing is cringeworthy. Fortus is great but give me a break saying he's better than Slash at ANYTHING related to this band. :rofl-lol:

That Esteban guy needs help

And those who liked his comment. 

About Chris Pitman, I hope it was sarcasm, it must have been, nobody can miss pitman! 

• Like 1

I love the shade at Pittman :lol: and no, i like Fortus but Slash is Slash and he has to play everything, i accept no substite, Richard was very diplomatic in his answer so kudos for that.

Frank is very dashing with that wig :rofl-lol:

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

the reasoning behind what he says to Fortus is so ridiculous.

"Wouldn't be a wise option if YOU play the chidem solos?"

Noooooooooo! Slash is the lead guitarist you clueless chicken!

I want to bang my head against the wall :facepalm:

The wise option would be to drop the songs so CDheads won't complain about Bumblechickens solos being ruined. ;)

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, nikosgnr said:

Seeing 4tus talk about Pitman in that way, in public(!), proves that he didn't left under good conditions.

In what way did he talk? I think he asked a genuine question and that doesn't imply anything good or bad. Fortus is a gentleman.

41 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

The wise option would be to drop the songs so CDheads won't complain about Bumblechickens solos being ruined. ;)

I love CD so consider me a CDhead but I don't consider Finck, Ashba or BBF superior to Slash, actually way below his level. Slash is a rock icon, as much as Axl Rose, and he's earned his spot in music after long decades of hard work.

What he does with the CD songs is great. He's been finding a sound since the reunion shows started. He made some mistakes or improvised a little too much in TIL but the solo he plays now is great. I think 'Sorry' will improve with the time, if people let them keep playing it.

Also, I don't understand those people who expect songs to be played exactly like they are in the album :facepalm:

.................. I get very winded, I'm sorry......................

37 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Im not trying to bash anyone or say anything rude, but over the years that page and the people who follow it have been totally against Slash, so it seems they still can't digest the fact Axl and Slash are friends again.

I really don't get these type of people, first they worship Axl and they Hate Slash cause Axl hated him, but now when Axl loves Slash, but still Slash is a devil to him. 

They should stop calling themselves GNR fans and they miss Chris Pitman?, well now you know what kind of people they are. 

I never payed much attention to that site but now I've read some things coming from them and have put 2 and 2 together with what side they are on.

I wish I could comment there and tell them off, lol, can someone from here go give them shit? :P

lol j/k!

Where are they from? They speak in English, Spanish and Portuguese? :wacko:

Edited by killuridols

38 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Nothing wrong with praising Richard's talent but damn, it's almost creepy how much they suck his dick.

"you just can't imagine how much I admire you and love you"  

That is the guy Fortus is thinking about every time he makes his ejaculation face while punching his guitar with his man boob hanging out 

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

"you just can't imagine how much I admire you and love you"  

That is the Fortus is thinking about every time he makes his ejaculation face while punching his guitar with his man boob hanging out 

:lol:

"I love and admire your six pack... I mean guitar skills, Richard."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

In what way did he talk? I think he asked a genuine question and that doesn't imply anything good or bad. Fortus is a gentleman.

Of course he's a gentleman and a great guy too.

See him talk in public about a member who has left the band, was a surprise to me. That's all..

Edited by nikosgnr

Bring everyone back!!! Everybody should play on the songs they wrote and recorded. It would be a Circus. :)) Oh my god! And Slash should hold Pittman's towels. That's ridiculous. I'm watching the last night show and it's amazing. Long live GN"R! Let the haters speak. I'm sure Axl, Slash, Duff and co would laugh their asses of to those comments. Jesus! I'm amused! :))

• Like 2