Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

This Is not a jab at any particular member or members commenting on Axl and Slashes weight but Of all the positive events surrounding the band It Is really odd that there are discussions and comments Involving weight Issues daily.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Well, They dont like each other before this, Same with Steven said some bad things about Him N' NuGUns

Yup I think Frank started liking Steven after he got to know him better "Now I....know you better"

Vice versa.

7 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

It wasn't long ago that he was liking comments about Adler being washed up and unable to play.

I'm glad Adler is involved again.

And Steven called him a hack.

All sides made all kinds of comments about each other. Clearly they've all been able to move past them. It's cool to see Steven and Frank getting on and hanging out.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, James Bond said:

And Steven called him a hack.

All sides made all kinds of comments about each other. Clearly they've all been able to move past them. It's cool to see Steven and Frank getting on and hanging out.

I was going to say the samething. 

Steven has made a big effort and kept quiet all this long. 

Its very surprising that he his friends with the new member. The Steven Adler which we knew would have said something elese about this whole thing. 

Im happy to see him matured. But they should let him play all the AFD songs cause one day the anger will come out and it wont be good for him. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I was going to say the samething. 

Steven has made a big effort and kept quiet all this long. 

Its very surprising that he his friends with the new member. The Steven Adler which we knew would have said something elese about this whole thing. 

Im happy to see him matured. But they should let him play all the AFD songs cause one day the anger will come out and it wont be good for him. 

I've mentioned in the past that they should save like 5 Appetite/Lies songs for a killer encore and have Steven do that. I realize that they'll need some Appetite scattered about to balance the setlist, but they could easily rearrange it slightly to start and finish the show with Steven and have Frank do everything else in between.

• Like 2

Drumming style aside, I really like Frank's personality, as he seems really down to Earth. His Instagram posts with "my friend, who is named Slash" and "my friend Steven" were encouraging to see. And I would bet he and Steven had a "water under the bridge moment" for it all.

As for the Izzy sign, I like Axl's "That's a good question" response more than, "He's in my ass! That's where Izzy is!" possibility lol.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, grogmug said:

Speaking of signs being taken, they made me take mine down after two songs. Here it is in all of its glory.

image.jpeg

Ha, nice sign.  Pretty sure it had to do with the size and that it's hanging halfway down the front of a VIP box....lmao.

2 hours ago, G-Money said:

And I would bet he and Steven had a "water under the bridge moment" for it all.

I think they're both really great guys so there was no bitterness between them. They both know what they're expected to do and they're both happy to be there. It's a great partnership. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Italian girl said:

just a quick question..

in 4tus instagram profile real? or is it a fan made?

Not sure, but this seems the real one, it has 0 posts, usually he uses FB and his twitter account is linked with his FB

https://www.instagram.com/richard4tus/

The other profile you are talking about, maybe someone handles for him or its just made by a fan, but this profile which has 0 posts is following the other profile also.

So well Im not sure. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Not sure, but this seems the real one, it has 0 posts, usually he uses FB and his twitter account is linked with his FB

https://www.instagram.com/richard4tus/

The other profile you are talking about, maybe someone handles for him or its just made by a fan, but this profile which has 0 posts is following the other profile also.

So well Im not sure. 

I think his profile is https://www.instagram.com/4tus/

At least it's the one Del James follows.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, emybdc said:

I think his profile is https://www.instagram.com/4tus/

At least it's the one Del James follows.

It could be, thats why I said Im not sure

The profile I posted follows people from the GNR world and that guy Nur Khan tagged the profile in the pic with Fortus.

Maybe both of them belongs to him

If you want to follow the things he posts then his FB would be the best one. 

3 hours ago, gnr>everything said:

Yeah, if I was in that box I would have ripped it down myself. :lol:

As stated previously that was my guess to why it was taken down. We couldn't tell if people were in the box, because the boxes on the other side of the stadium were empty, so we hung it. I'm glad they didn't get the tough guy mentality like you though and try that. I would've sprinted down there and got it back ASAP. Too much work into that piece. I had eight people go with me, so we had a blast hanging it for the time being.

Edited by grogmug

3 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Ha, nice sign.  Pretty sure it had to do with the size and that it's hanging halfway down the front of a VIP box....lmao.

Yes, we had no clue anyone is the box since the boxes directly opposite of us were empty. People were loving it..considering I'm 6'4" 205 pounds and some weak concert goers behind me asked me to sit down, because I was singing the lyrics to every song and enjoying myself doing the Axl sway (including the Chinese Democracy songs). I wasn't there to sit in silence! :)

Edited by grogmug
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, grogmug said:

As stated previously that was my guess to why it was taken down. We couldn't tell if people were in the box, because the boxes on the other side of the stadium were empty, so we hung it. I'm glad they didn't get the tough guy mentality like you though and try that. I would've sprinted down there and got it back ASAP. Too much work into that piece. I had eight people go with me, so we had a blast hanging it for the time being.

It was a joke buddy, relax.

21 minutes ago, gnr>everything said:

It was a joke buddy, relax.

I know man, I guess I have a soft spot for people that put time into banners/posters. If it's intruding on someone's view, I get it. In that case, we were in the front row of that section and weren't blocking anyone to my knowledge until I saw the picture..lol. Which it still looks like they can see just fine..haha.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ironmt said:

This Is not a jab at any particular member or members commenting on Axl and Slashes weight but Of all the positive events surrounding the band It Is really odd that there are discussions and comments Involving weight Issues daily.

Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of online message boards. :P

It doesn't really matter the band, individual or topic of the forum, there will always be a certain segment of the members losing sleep and wringing their hands on topics like that.

Personally I couldn't be less interested in weight, hairstyle or clothing of choice. Just gimme a show that rocks and I'll be satisfied...:headbang:

• Like 1