Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 minutes ago, action said:

that's one epic photograph and interesting on so many levels. I think this answers a lot of questions.

That they like to get their balls cupped by Steven Adler? lol

I dare Frank to do that to them

Only Steven Adler can do that hahahaha

I just hope Steven doesn't crosses the line cause sometimes he can be way over friendly. 

4 minutes ago, action said:

that's one epic photograph and interesting on so many levels. I think this answers a lot of questions.

This is actually the first time that Guns reveal something 'big' before the show, instead of keeping it as a secret. 

Just now, Slash787 said:

That they like to get their balls cupped by Steven Adler? lol

I dare Frank to do that to them

Only Steven Adler can do that hahahaha

I just hope Steven doesn't crosses the line cause sometimes he can be way over friendly. 

lol

that picture just radiates fun and camaradery. it's a revelation to see. these guys seem to have fun for this first time in god knows how long. 

all is going in the right direction, my friends. crazy ol' action told you so ;)

• Like 1

I'm super happy that most likely Steve has become a regular and they are having fun, the videos of Cincinnati were excellent.

I'm choosing to believe that Axl was the one taking the picture, let me dream :P

Edited by giuls

Glad to see the boys are having fun.. To bad Axl is not out there goofing around with them.. If Izzy does decide to show all 5 of them would be epic.. We need to contact someone in Izzys camp (Matt, wife, girlfriend or friend????) to tell him to get his A$) there...I am wondering if there waiting to see how Steven does then bring Izzy in?

3 hours ago, Original GNR said:
Steven is still around!

I knew it His All Access Tour means He can stay with Them durin' the Tour

Clown of The Band, This tour will be more fun. Hope We can get more off days/backstage/rehearsal pics especially The 4/5, Really want to see Axl having fun with Them N' making jokes like this

So I guess those drum sticks way back when truly were Steven's and this was all part of the original plan. I was starting to believe that the back surgery thing was some type of cover up but hey, I guess it probably was true. Nice to see him in such good spirits and good touring shape! He deserves it 100% and I'm glad they've at least got him around even if he's not doing the full shows.

• Like 3

Just now, James Bond said:

So I guess those drum sticks way back when truly were Steven's and this was all part of the original plan. I was starting to believe that the back surgery thing was some type of cover up but hey, I guess it probably was true. Nice to see him in such good spirits and good touring shape! He deserves it 100% and I'm glad they've at least got him around even if he's not doing the full shows.

Yes sir. I was thinking the same thing yesterday about the drumstick pic.

Anyone who thinks SOME (not all) of the social media shit doesn't give some clues just isn't paying attention..

Just now, Fitha_whiskey said:

Yes sir. I was thinking the same thing yesterday about the drumstick pic.

Anyone who thinks SOME (not all) of the social media shit doesn't give some clues just isn't paying attention..

I definitely agree that there are some clues to be found, but it's a wee bit overboard when people get all philosophical about some piece of foliage in the background representing the fact that Izzy always stood in the back and therefore must be part of the band. :lol:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, James Bond said:

I was thinking that too and the fact that Steven isn't playing on more songs right now could be due to the recovery process after the back surgery, kinda like easing into the process again.