Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

On 6-7-2016 at 3:10 PM, Epson said:

Brett "Motherfuckin" Buchanan again :rofl-lol:

i hope they give brett buchanan a mention whenever they make a get in the ring II.

that would be epic. i guess it could go like this:

"brett Buchanan" at alt nation, you been rippin' off the fans who want to read about the band they wanna know about, getting your facts from an internet message board... fuck you! you should go back to selling taco bell before i'll kick your bitchy little ass....PUNK! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, action said:

i hope they give brett buchanan a mention whenever they make a get in the ring II.

that would be epic. i guess it could go like this:

"brett Buchanan" at alt nation, you been rippin' off the fans who want to read about the band they wanna know about, getting your facts from an internet message board... fuck you! you should go back to selling taco bell before i'll kick your bitchy little ass....PUNK! 

I am pretty sure a small time hack like Brett Buchanan is not even on GnR's radar.

6 hours ago, maxpax said:

Just read that Cliff Williams will probably leave ACDC. So...its the end of AXL/DC, i guess.

He  said  he'd  retire  after  the  rock  or bust tour.  So  I expect they  finish  the  rescheduled U.S. dates  then whatever  happens after  that  is  anyones guess. Although  I hope  ACDC calls  it  a day.  

Edited by blackrose87

12 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

GettyImages-97450167-640x426.jpg

''I hope Axl was on board with Ron Wood coming out for the bow''

pict25.jpg

''I hope Axl was on board with this multitude of women coming out for the bow''.

This is the best post I've seen in a long time LOL GnR fans can be so paranoid

1 hour ago, andy_rose said:

She should be proud. He played flawlessy, and looked good! I even cried to that tweet, jeeez

i hope the haters read that and gather some decency ffs. all this hype about frank and fear of upsetting frank. what did he ever achieve but being a hired hand and playing someone else's songs (raping them in the process). Steven's spectacular rise from the pits of hell and back should be celebrated by all GNR fans for crying out loud

Edited by action
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, petrolblues said:

that was a bit harsh to him.  

i don't know what exactly is his added value to the internet, but his articles always make me snicker. you've got to admire his attitude too: he doesn't give two fucks that people on here expose his bad journalistic capabilities, he soldiers on anyway.

brett buchanan rules. where can i subscribe to his fanclub? 

Edited by action
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, action said:

that was a bit harsh to him.  

i don't know what exactly is his added value to the internet, but his articles always make me snicker. you've got to admire his attitude too: he doesn't give two fucks that people on here expose his bad journalistic capabilities, he soldiers on anyway.

brett buchanan rules. where can i subscribe to his fanclub? 

It's called the "I'm a douche bag with no credentials whatsoever so I think I'll go to mygnrforum and make some stories up based on what some random posters say since I'm too much of a tard to do some research myself" Fanclub. Enjoy :lol:

7 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

It's called the "I'm a douche bag with no credentials whatsoever so I think I'll go to mygnrforum and make some stories up based on what some random posters say since I'm too much of a tard to do some research myself" Fanclub. Enjoy :lol:

thanks. its not crowded in here though :lol: