Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 minutes ago, Mandy123 said:

Stumbled across the girl who had the "marry me axl, PS I'm 18" sign at the KC show on tumblr. Wish she would have went into more detail!

http://mgarrett25.tumblr.com/post/146816951242/here-i-am-your-rocket-queeeeen-no-but

She likes guys with high cheek bones and thick thighs, Axl doesn't possess either and she wants to marry him? Ha ha ha... Or maybe now she should change it to slim thighs and thick belly, that would be fitting. j/k.

• Like 1

On 7/3/2016 at 0:33 PM, Billsfan said:

Who's axls Michelle? Anyone in particular or just a fan page?

this pic! :slash::wub::axl92:

10 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Am i the only one who thinks it more fits to Axl wearing those swaggy garments rather than old rockstar type clothes that make him look older? He is far more convenient and movable and has a greater stage presence in shirts and sneakers and that shirt around his hips!!! 

one of my all time fave concerts was Noblesville '91 and Axl didn't "dress up" in the least! ;)

3 hours ago, Mandy123 said:

Stumbled across the girl who had the "marry me axl, PS I'm 18" sign at the KC show on tumblr. Wish she would have went into more detail!

http://mgarrett25.tumblr.com/post/146816951242/here-i-am-your-rocket-queeeeen-no-but

good find!

She says she didn't meet the band, though. lol, so much for nothing :P

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, killuridols said:

It happens at minute 6:00

Duff sees the sign too, then looks at Axl and smiles :lol:

Well, I definitely need a sign when I go to their concert, the one that will stand out :ph34r:

18 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Well, I definitely need a sign when I go to their concert, the one that will stand out :ph34r:

Yes, but its creepy how that guy takes the sign away from her some minutes later.

Why?

We need a sign that makes Axl's blood boil :bitchfight:

21 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Her post on wearing a wig explains why the hair looks dry and stiff. Now that makes sense if that's a wig and not real (Melissa's) hair.

@killuridols she's a teenager who went to a Guns N' Roses concert with her mom and ended up somewhere post show with no idea what happened to her and sore nipples? I'm surprised her mom allows this to happen to her underage daughter.

Seriously??? That member was joking when they posted that.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Her post on wearing a wig explains why the hair looks dry and stiff. Now that makes sense if that's a wig and not real (Melissa's) hair.

@killuridols she's a teenager who went to a Guns N' Roses concert with her mom and ended up somewhere post show with no idea what happened to her and sore nipples? I'm surprised her mom allows this to happen to her underage daughter.

I couldn't find that post in her TumblR place so I guess the guy above was joking about her being the same girl with the stickers on her nipples :ph34r:

That hair is not Melissa's, lol, she has really good hair and very long, nothing like that.