Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

23 minutes ago, GibsonLP said:

I hope that's not what he's thinking but maybe you're right!

Lmao I think Axl is just as stunned to see it actually happen as us fans are. It's probably just as hard to believe for him as us because it's something he swore against doing for so long. He's very happy and in a great place though.. This really is the best time to be a GNR fan!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Lmao I think Axl is just as stunned to see it actually happen as us fans are. It's probably just as hard to believe for him as us because it's something he swore against doing for so long. He's very happy and in a great place though.. This really is the best time to be a GNR fan!!!

I think you're right.

I'm no expert but I think Axl has been carrying a lot for a long time and now he's putting it right and he can let it go, or turn what was a negative emotion into a positive one.

Hes like 'My Name is Earl'!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Homefuck said:

To see axl standing next to slash still baffles me. I don't think I'll ever get used to it, it's so weird and so great!

I totally agree, but I'm loving it! Steven playing again was awesome! I just got word, the Cult is opening the GNR show in Dallas! This is great news!

I really hope Steven continues to do the US shows. And Izzy you got to come too!:headbang:

1 hour ago, tsinindy said:

Axl_Steven.jpg

I hope Axl was on board with Steven coming out for the bow. I can see Axl not thinking it was a good idea as Steven getting cheered loudly would unintentionally demean Frank. I know Steven loved every minute of it and the guys encouraged him. Just hope Axl was 100% cos if he walked out without him knowing it could really infuriate Axl and throw a wrench into this thing.

I'm going to see if there's video of the bow after PC

14 minutes ago, alfierose said:

I've noticed he does this a lot in the final bow at shows. Perhaps he like to make sure everyone is in a very orderly line!

Yea I hope you are right. That's why I gotta see video. I know the meme is probably a joke but you can't conclude something like this from a still picture 

1 minute ago, Top-Hatted One said:

I hope Axl was on board with Steven coming out for the bow. I can see Axl not thinking it was a good idea as Steven getting cheered loudly would unintentionally demean Frank. I know Steven loved every minute of it and the guys encouraged him. Just hope Axl was 100% cos if he walked out without him knowing it could really infuriate Axl and throw a wrench into this thing.

I'm going to see if there's video of the bow after PC

I think Axl was probably cool with it. I would've thought it kinda strange if Adler wasn't out there for the bow. I think...

2 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I think Axl was probably cool with it. I would've thought it kinda strange if Adler wasn't out there for the bow. I think...

Yea you are probably right. All we have to do is look at video from the past few years and see if Izzy & Duff joined nuguns for the bow. I can't remember exactly 

13 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

for lack of a better place to put this: 

Those Sovtek Tubes always sounds quite good, so thumbs up for Supro.

Never realized that Fortus still had that nu-emo-haircut. He'd fit in to Bring Me the Horizon or My Chemical Romance easily. 

Edited by rosesandguns

2 hours ago, alfierose said:

I've noticed he does this a lot in the final bow at shows. Perhaps he like to make sure everyone is in a very orderly line!

I can't figure out why Steven is so far away from the 3. It woulda been a great picture.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You people are absolutely nuts if you are analysing the 'end of show bow' for any signs and symbols of - Axl Rosey - disgruntlement. '' I hope Axl was on board with Steven coming out for the bow''? Just sit back and look at what you are typing for a second!!

lol i dont oftenly agree with you but you're spot on with all you just said. this people are crazy. i mean wtf. the guy was just making sure everybody was lined up for a coordinated bow, holy geez :rofl-lol:

2 hours ago, scooby845 said:

you guys realise Axl looked at Frank the same way he looked at Steven a minute before.... someone find that pic with caption - you are so dead!! @Slash787 Did you post that?

If you are talking about this pic, then @Epson posted it first