Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, Epson said:

Brett "Motherfuckin" Buchanan again :rofl-lol:

Omfg. The headline of the article said she was invited backstage when the article itself said she didn't even meet the band. That title is an obvious suggestion...

Brett Buchanen needs help

Edited by Billsfan

4 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Haha, really? That's great! Dammit, I'm out of likes but a big big like to you :headbang:

Btw. Duff is the best :lol:

Thanks! Yeah, I did it really fast last night (that's why some of them don't look so great) and posted it on my FB wall. A friend suggested I post it to this FB group and it kinda took a life of it's own. It's been shared almost 3,000 times so far. It's crazy!

Out of curiousity, where did you find it?

Edited by CandyGenius

1 minute ago, CandyGenius said:

Thanks! Yeah, I did it really fast last night (that's why some of them don't look so great) and posted it on my FB wall. A friend suggested I post it to this FB group and it kinda took a life of it's own. It's been shared almost 3,000 times so far. It's crazy!

Yeah, I've seen it all over my Instagram today. Good job! Hope you'll make more pics like this :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, killuridols said:

Erin... what a beautiful woman with lots of class :heart::wub:

Damn, she's still so beautiful. I know she probably uses a million instagram filters on her pictures, but even so she looks amazing for her age.

Edited by Frey

5 minutes ago, Frey said:

Damn, she's still so beautiful. I know she probably uses a million instagram filters on her pictures, but even so she looks amazing for her age.

haha I don't know, I don't think the filters could make you look beautiful like she is.

Erin takes good care of herself, she's clean, she exercises and drinks detox beverages.

Nothing like Axl :P

I dont really post on forum. And i dont want to start new topic. 

But my god, does anyone notice TIL improvment? It really sounds like 2010 now, las vegas 2016 it was bad for my taste, but now is full of power and rasp, couldnt be happier :)

1:00:38

• Like 1

Many here already suspected it, but here is confirmation I guess.

Can we please stop with the "No one's talking because they're afraid of upsetting Axl / Axl forbid them to speak" bullshit now? :rolleyes::facepalm:

And also :facepalm: at Trunk for still continuing this "I know something you don't" crap. Christ. I already wish someone else would get the first real interview, just because he's so annoying.

• Like 1