Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Even if I knew Steven Adler there would still be nothing spectacular about what he has accomplished since he was kicked out of GN'R. I am not dissing his fight with drugs, but there is nothing spectacular about his history. It is shared by som many other users in this world. Duff, on the other hand....

I see you haven't seen any of Chris Nolans' Batman films.. 'Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded'... A faith has a whole new meaning over acts when you've spent the last 26 years feeding it... A faith is what keeps a man alive and at the end of the day Steven managed to persevere through all the adversity and once again share the stage with GnFnR! And for that, my hats off to him!

• Like 4

AC/DC forum is now open for non-users, so I was stupid enough to get in there. They're much crazier than we are, and I didn't even think that was possible. 

They're complainig that Axl didn't show enough respect with his tweet and that he should've say something more in depth. Bacause ''For a multi-millionaire with a lot of time on his hands and whose career was bolstered by AC/DC (and Bon, by extension) his message was piss poor '' Here we're complaining that he tweeted it at all and didn't tweet anything on Izzy's birthday. 

http://www.acdcfans.net/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=11815&page=1#Item_0

They're saying that he's having more fun singing GN'R and that he looks much better and happier (I agree with that) and that they never seen Axl and Slash smiling so much. Here we complain that he's not motivated enough with GN'R as he's with AC/DC, and thereso sounds worse.......

http://www.acdcfans.net/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=11816&page=1#Item_0

And they're occasionally calling him ''fat fuck''. Hillarious :facepalm:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Brett Buchanan makes a post and we have a 4 page discussion...gnr releases some live footage with Axl's live WTTJ scream and nobody says anything!

i thought that short clip was amazing. Well done 

Welcome to the again. 

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Wait...ACDC fans (those who didn't want Axl to fill in for Brian at all) are jealous that he is having fun with his OWN band and therefore cheats on them? 

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

ICON4.jpg

I was about to say the same thing...

Hey you borrowed our singer and you had the cheek to make all those accusations LOL 

He's not allowed to be happy performing with his OWN band that he owns the rights to it?? This can't be real hahaha

Edited by cheesecake

32 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I'm resisting the perfect opportunity to make a joke about them sharing coke but I'll refrain.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! 

I just cried from laughing so hard! Thank you! :lol::lol:

55 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Axls tweet about Bon is really cringeworthy, I can see why AC/DC fans don't like it. 

What's cringeworthy about it? Axl just posted a quick Tweet celebrating one of his biggest influences' (Who is no longer with us) birthday. I see no problem there. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Okay I just went and checked his twitter and all he typed was Happy Bday Bon! followed by some emojis. Is that the one @MillionsOfSpiders?

Axl Rose on Twitter_ _Happy⚡️Bday Bon!????_.html

Yeah, i just find it cringey, it's probably just me cos im in middle of night shifts and grumpy old cow.