Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 minute ago, Billsfan said:

You're welcome for my permission. Btw, pitman quit guns n roses just incase you missed that.. Just like Dj Ron Thal and Tommy Stinson before him. Wasn't sure if you saw it or not..

How about you PM me and include a link to your proof....we've already discussed this.   So, don't bother unless you have new information or actual verifiable facts.  Thanks

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Stop with the pitman fighting, have we sunk that low that we are fighting with each other over Pitman? 

Don't worry about it Dog....he won't PM me and if he does it'll be with the same yapping he's done on here anyway, so it'll be nothing new.  

"What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Some men you just can't reach...
So, you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it!
Well, he gets it!
N' I don't like it any more than you men." *

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 3

Just now, tsinindy said:

"What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Some men you just can't reach...
So, you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it!
Well, he gets it!
N' I don't like it any more than you men." *

This goes perfectly with this situation lol, out of like at the moment. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Please stop arguing and cluttering the thread up with nonsense. Take it to the PMs if you must, but no more in the thread.

What he said. Please take your fights to PMs. 

24 minutes ago, Slashmatt98 said:

Has anyone seen this yet?!? Sorry and slither are both on this!!

image.png

Yeah we saw this a few days ago, it would be really cool if they play Slither

Edited by Slash787
  • Like 2

Just now, tsinindy said:

Mirror, look in it....for the record we were actually discussing Slash's use of social media.  So we were actually on topic, Unlike how you are not now.  But, feel free to PM me as I (and the mods) have time and again :)

Hardly, I do not talk down to other members In my posts In order to make myself feel more Important than I am on a message board. Anyway that will be my last post regarding the matter as I do not want to continue to take the matter off topic more than I already have and as you do on a regular basis.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Slash's a grown ass man

Fit ta post and he will rip

Your Instagram in two

and he will leave your phone lyin' on the bed

He will be out to post before ya awake

Its nuthin new ta you

Cause I think we've seen him posting shit before too

His Instagram could be mine

But he is way out of line

With his nude pics 

and his creepy posts

you get nuthin done

But his twitter could be mine

:lol: great alt lyrics. Do send it to him for LOLs.

5 hours ago, Slashmatt98 said:

Has anyone seen this yet?!? Sorry and slither are both on this!!

image.png

I don't know which songs they'd switch out for the Alts. Replace OTGM and Don't Cry/Patience with Perfect Crime/Think about You and UTLH/Yesterday's I guess. This I Love could go for Sorry if they insist on doing 3 CD songs. Seeker for Rosie. 

Edited by KiernanProud

So basically everything we've asked for in these forums has been answered. Said GNR should make their promotion more like how ACDC does theirs. Boom! We got it. Among other things. Nice to know someone in management is here listening to us. 

• Like 1

They've done well with social media this year, I mean outside of announcing a blu Ray release, an interview or a new album they've done well getting ticket info out, showing some behind the scenes stuff, a few live clips were nice and they are staying active on concert nights. 

Im really hoping for an interview in NY this month though, I think it would be brilliant now that they will have nearly 20 shows under them. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Slash probably said 

"hey Ax I thought Sorry was about me..." *awkward laugh

Axl: "na man, I'm not petty like that"

Slash: "oh good, let's play it" 

Axl: *standing next to Slash and staring at the side of his head without blinking "you like to hurt me you know that you do" *leans in closer to Slash and raises mic up to Slash's ear "you like to think in some way that it's me and not you" 

Dizzy "but we know that isn't true" 

axl has said that this is not a song about someone he used to know though

2 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

axl has said that this is not a song about someone he used to know though

This is what he actually said:

With Sorry.. like a lot of the material is drawn from a lot of different situations. The main focus on the boards w/the track seems to be either Slash or "the fans" (and the collective of "the fans" is another thing that doesn't work for me) and is much too restrictive or narrow and limits what I feel I intended.

For me it's for anyone talking nonsense at mine and the public's expense and that many of those as well as the public don't know who to believe.

Also where possible I'd like to give people the opportunity to get what they can from the material for a while before clouding that with my inspirations. Of course that's not always avoidable.

1 hour ago, Mendez said:

This is what he actually said:

With Sorry.. like a lot of the material is drawn from a lot of different situations. The main focus on the boards w/the track seems to be either Slash or "the fans" (and the collective of "the fans" is another thing that doesn't work for me) and is much too restrictive or narrow and limits what I feel I intended.

For me it's for anyone talking nonsense at mine and the public's expense and that many of those as well as the public don't know who to believe.

Also where possible I'd like to give people the opportunity to get what they can from the material for a while before clouding that with my inspirations. Of course that's not always avoidable.

also @ 15 seconds he says "for the idiots out there...no this song isn't about someone I use to know" 

• Like 1