Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

lol so you kissed ass and lied just to make her rt you :lol:

good job? :lol:

yeah she's better than pitman but you must know pitman is shit so.

I think we shouldn't be inflating her ego with lies. Could create a monster we will regret having there later.

Pitman is NOT untalented as a musician. He made some very good music in the 90's. The album "Free Mars" from Lusk for example. Or that self-titled cover album from The Replicants. But he turned out to be a joke during the last couple of years.

Edited by Sosso

On 7/1/2016 at 10:36 PM, SerenityScorp said:

What happen?

Apparently he was abrasive/abusive, to the point that band members and management were pushing Axl to dump Tommy, though I'm sure a potential reunion played into the management side of things. Bumblefoot has talked about the abuse he received when he joined, though I don't think he called anyone out by name. And then at some point Tommy threw down his bass, yelled fuck you at Axl and walked offstage. Allegedly. ;)

7 minutes ago, Nick Cobraetti said:

Apparently he was abrasive/abusive, to the point that band members and management were pushing Axl to dump Tommy, though I'm sure a potential reunion played into the management side of things. Bumblefoot has talked about the abuse he received when he joined, though I don't think he called anyone out by name. And then at some point Tommy threw down his bass, yelled fuck you at Axl and walked offstage. Allegedly;)

I wanna see that

1 hour ago, tsinindy said:

William, you causing trouble on here again ;)

Think I was just annoyed yesterday as I'd been watching the news on TV and it's all doom and gloom here in the UK. That's no excuse for me to call everyone here fangirls though so I'll go sit in the naughty corner for a while :D

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Nick Cobraetti said:

Apparently he was abrasive/abusive, to the point that band members and management were pushing Axl to dump Tommy, though I'm sure a potential reunion played into the management side of things. Bumblefoot has talked about the abuse he received when he joined, though I don't think he called anyone out by name. And then at some point Tommy threw down his bass, yelled fuck you at Axl and walked offstage. Allegedly. ;)

Wasn't it Donnington 06 when Tommy threw the Bass and stormed offstage?

Slash has to stop posting images of naked women like that,it's getting pathetic and disgusting at his age ...I don' t even check his IG anymore. Why doesn't he post a pic of himself and Axl or Duff instead?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

Maybe, just maybe he's a grown ass man and can do what the fuck he wants?

A grown ass man doesn't post shit like that in fact it's the contrary he acts like a retarded teenager...however this is only my opinion so what do you want from me?

Just now, starlight said:

A grown ass man doesn't post shit like that in fact it's the contrary he acts like a retarded teenager...however this is only my opinion so what do you want from me?

Well apparently he does.   And that's pretty awesome of you to call him "retarded".   Really fucking cool of you.    Most grown ass men I know don't tell others what the fuck to do and don't call other people retarded because they are more mature than that.  You actually didn't state an opinion, you demanded that he "had to stop".   So, what I want from you is to STFU and stop looking at Slash's social media so you don't have that to complain about (Hey, you asked bro).    

• Like 1

Just now, Billsfan said:

Atta boy you argue that poster!! 

It's a message forum, discussion of ideas is commonplace.  Welcome to 2001 and the internet, some posters don't get so butt hurt like you when there's a disagreement, but thanks for your permission. 

Just now, tsinindy said:

It's a message forum, discussion of ideas is commonplace.  Welcome to 2001 and the internet, some posters don't get so butt hurt like you when there's a disagreement, but thanks for your permission. 

You're welcome for my permission. Btw, pitman quit guns n roses just incase you missed that.. Just like Dj Ron Thal and Tommy Stinson before him. Wasn't sure if you saw it or not..