Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, Lio said:

Not now. Axl's had wolves for many years now. He's known to have a whole zoo.

I don't get what's so cringeworthy about standing up for animal rights now and then. Then again, for some anything is good enough to bash or mock members of the band they're on a fan forum of.

Animal rights is fine for me. Taking the slogan "Black lives matter" and using it for "Dog lives matter" is what's cringeworthy for me. It's just disrespectful.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Lio said:

Not now. Axl's had wolves for many years now. He's known to have a whole zoo.

I don't get what's so cringeworthy about standing up for animal rights now and then. Then again, for some anything is good enough to bash or mock members of the band they're on a fan forum of.

Wait.. Axl has a zoo? Like... at his house?

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Animal rights is fine for me. Taking the slogan "Black lives matter" and using it for "Dog lives matter" is what's cringeworthy for me. It's just disrespectful.

Totally agree with this reasoning.

Its like taking importance away from a very serious matter and downgrade it to one not so serious.

Plus I have reservations with people who care too much about animals and at the same time mistreat the ones of their own race. I mean, inconsistency of ideology is cringe for me too.

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Its like taking importance away from a very serious matter and downgrade it to one not so serious.

Sorry but..That’s a very poor analysis on the subject. To give importance to a very serious matter people needs to ignore others matters? Are you tell that people can’t differentiate the importance between different subjects?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, warrocks said:

Is axl house in danger ? I just saw the news that some people in LA are being evacuated because of the fire 😢. Hope he and his animals are ok . 

No, I live in southern California and Axl’s house is not near the fires.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Derick said:

Sorry but..That’s a very poor analysis on the subject. To give importance to a very serious matter people needs to ignore others matters? Are you tell that people can’t differentiate the importance between different subjects?

Poor analysis? Lol Poor is what you just wrote. Makes no sense at all.

Read what @Tori72 said about using the hashtag of Black Lives Matter.

First of all, I dont think there isnt any issue going on with dogs lives but if there was, then create your own hashtag instead of trying to shit on someone else's fight.

Who's ignoring what? Its not about that. 

I dont know whats the ability of "people" to discern levels of importance. What could matter to you, could not matter to me at all. It is NOT about that. It is about respect for other people and their fights.

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 3

44 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Poor analysis? Lol Poor is what you just wrote. Makes no sense at all.

Read what @Tori72 said about using the hashtag of Black Lives Matter.

First of all, I dont think there isnt any issue going on with dogs lives but if there was, then create your own hashtag instead of trying to shit on someone else's fight.

Who's ignoring what? Its not about that. 

I dont know whats the ability of "people" to discern levels of importance. What could matter to you, could not matter to me at all. It is NOT about that. It is about respect for other people and their fights.

Typical Snowflakes Generation´s mentality were everything is considered offencive, everything is disrespectful! Overestimate stupid things like a hashtag and ignore what really matters is too stupid. Do you really believe that a hashtag will lessen the impact of an activist movement or do you really believe that´s about a hashtag´s competition? Fuck that! If you don´t know, people can respect black people´s life and also dog´s life without any dilema and a hashtag will not make anyone disrespect one life over another be it human or not. :facepalm:

Edited by Derick
  • Like 2