Tokyo 19-12-2009 - PICS, AUDIO, VIDEO

ChristianGNR

Someone needs to buy Raul tickets for the rest of the tour.

:rofl-lol:

What I thought too. Raul is the man! B)

And finally full version of This I Love :heart: Fantastic, this song is absolutely fantastic. Ashba did better on the solo this time, I'm sure it will be better after some more practising rock2

I don't know what to say about TWAT............ :wub:

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ben9785

thanks for the people who shared their recordings and those here who posted the links

the videos are great.. "This I Love" sounds nice.. Ashba still needs to work on the solo, but its alright.

how about another video of "Scraped"? would love to see that.

Ashba is still botching parts of the This I Love solo, it's getting annoying.

Axl kills on the vocals though.

How can you say it's getting annoying? It's been played three times, and there's only one or two decent videos of the song. If there'd been touring for a few months and every show it was a poor solo, I'd understand, but you haven't even been to any of the shows. Have some tolerance.

How can you say it's getting annoying? It's been played three times, and there's only one or two decent videos of the song. If there'd been touring for a few months and every show it was a poor solo, I'd understand, but you haven't even been to any of the shows. Have some tolerance.

It's my favourite song on the album, I just said it's annoying..chill out.

It's my favourite song on the album, I just said it's annoying..chill out.

Yeah I know sorry man, but things'll fall into place :) It could be a lot worse.

遂に実体を現したニューアルバム「チャイニーズ・デモクラシー」を引っ提げての'07年の来日より約2年振り、突如と決まった待望の来日公演より12月19日の伝説となりえる約3時間半ものの長丁場のパフォーマンスをフロント・ロウより驚愕の超高音質オーディエンス録音にて完全収録! Album finally showed the real "Chainizu democracy" in the '07引Tsu提Ge a swing of about two years from the year in Japan, Japan's long-awaited performance from December 19 decided suddenly could become a legend about three hours of complete recording at ultra-high quality recording of astonishment from the audience front row of that marathon performance!

台北からのアジアツアーをスタートさせ、大阪公演でまさかの日またぎ3時間オーバーのライブで世界中のファンを驚かせた彼らですが、ツアー年内最終公演地の東京でも更に驚かせた3時間半もののガンズ史上2番目に長い? We start the tour of Asia from Taipei, Sun rainy day in stride, Osaka performance is surprised their fans live all over the world over time, even more surprising place in Tokyo last concert tour this year are three half-hour history of Guns 2 second long? ! ! (91年のLA フォーラムが最長)ライブとなりました! (Up to the LA Forum in 1991) now live! 脱退したロビン・フィンクの代わりにDJアシュバを迎えた以外は大きなメンバーチェンジも無く、前回よりも安定した感のあるバンドの演奏はアクセルの気まぐれな要求にも臨機応変で対応するプロフェッショナルさが伺え、手探り感のあったニューアルバムの楽曲 もしっかりとバンドのものとしてフィット! DJ Robin Finck has left instead of the other members greeted the change without any Ashuba the big band music with a sense of stability to the professional than the previous corresponding伺E the cuff of the accelerator to the capricious demands, also fit well with the music as the band had a sense of feel for the new album! 肝心のアクセルは体重はまた増加してましたが、過去最高とも思えるほ ど素晴らしい歌声と縦横無尽に駆け回るテンションの落ちないパフォー マンスでとてもご機嫌! Axel Temashita bottom line is that increased weight is also very neat Pafo fall of tension in the chase to the most comprehensive performance and fine singing voice and what seems like record etc. Ho!

音質もドームとは思えない生々しくダイレクトな迫力あるオーディエンス録音で、他レーベルの大げさすぎるオーディエンス録音インフォを一蹴する超高音質音源です! Dome and I do not think sound quality is raw and direct and powerful people in the audience recording Shiku, and scoff at the ultra-high quality sound recording info label overkill other audience!

I can't wait to watch all of that....

BTW, to those people commenting about acquiring audio rips instead. You can personally do that. Once we all get access to the video files you can rip the audio as it plays on your computer.

I'm a PC user and I use "Audacity" to record the WAV output on my computer. Besides that, it's an excellent, FREE, cross-platform audio program. Plus, it's safe.

I can't wait to watch all of that....

BTW, to those people commenting about acquiring audio rips instead. You can personally do that. Once we all get access to the video files you can rip the audio as it plays on your computer.

I'm a PC user and I use "Audacity" to record the WAV output on my computer. Besides that, it's an excellent, FREE, cross-platform audio program. Plus, it's safe.

I know I can do it myself, I use a program called "Switch" I think it is. What I meant was, I'm looking forward more to listening to it on my iPod rather than watching it. I've never been big into video bootlegs. I only watch pro-shots, whereas with audio, I'd accept slightly lower quality. Hopefully this'll be top notch though :)

Edit:- And Audacity is a brilliant program :)

Edited by Conor