Multitracks Overview

ManetsBR

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^got to be honest, I don't think these multis ever had value.

Even if they did, the remixes posted on the forums would inevitably suggest to hoarders that the multis would soon be available to all.

After all, no-one's gonna trade for stuff that isn't gonna stay hoarded!

Maybe not enough value to be traded with unheard songs, but maybe unheard demos and stuff. Who knows, I'm just guessing, but it seemed as though something else than the multitracks was on it's way, which has now been ruined. And if that is the case, then I think it's a lame move by Black Sabbath to suddenly stir shit up.

BTW, has anybody received anything from BS whatsoever? I received nothing from him, even though I wrote to him hours ago.

Edited by Gods Favourite

For the record, I haven't sent anything out yet, mainly because I'm having trouble uploading them.

But, I didn't do any of this to "stir shit up"; I did it because I was under the impression people were selling the multi-tracks, which is absolutely fucked, in my opinion.

I haven't read anything about "something else" on it's way at all, and even if there was something, I don't see how the multi-tracks of all things would be preventing whatever it is to getting to the fans.

Inbox cleaned.

PM and the link will be sent soon.

you are such a fucking person

eh, whatever.

i hope everyone knows who he got these from.

Yeah, I got them from eduardo and yourself, who apparently are trying to sell them.

I have Chinese, Shacklers, Better, TWAT, Scraped, Riad, and Prostitute. If you want them, then feel free to pleasure me

If anyone has the others, then help a brother out!

This won't be helping anyone. You would have your minutes of pleasure, kay. And the multis.

But with patience you would be able to have all the multis and a lot more.

I highly doubt it. No one is going to trade an unheard song for the multi-tracks. I have no idea what else you're looking to get.

For the record, I haven't sent anything out yet, mainly because I'm having trouble uploading them.

But, I didn't do any of this to "stir shit up"; I did it because I was under the impression people were selling the multi-tracks, which is absolutely fucked, in my opinion.

I haven't read anything about "something else" on it's way at all, and even if there was something, I don't see how the multi-tracks of all things would be preventing whatever it is to getting to the fans.

Nobody is selling them. We were trading them, and we were about to have some results.

Nobody is selling them. We were trading them, and we were about to have some results.

Any proof of these future results?

As I said, I haven't sent anything out yet.

Even though I had most of the Multitracks, you're my new hero.

dude, I can't proove anything right now but you gotta trust us. I'm on the fans side's too and I think it whould be leaked too, but wait sometime and we can get more.

dude, I can't proove anything right now but you gotta trust us. I'm on the fans side's too and I think it whould be leaked too, but wait sometime and we can get more.

I really don't see what you're even planning on getting. No one is going to give an unreleased song for these multi-tracks.