DIzzy and Ashba confirms New album being written

-Sephiroth-

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't get too excited... just because the band is jamming out some riffs doesn't mean Axl has had anything to do with it. Until Unce Axl writes some lyics n melody there is no album... and well we've seen how long that can take

I really am kinda dissapointed by this artical. If true that means they scrapped the Bucket/Brain material. I was hopeing for something like CD that has a creamy Axl/Bumble/Bucket/Brain/Robin(or Ashba) center with the rest being the chocolate covering it.

Makes no sense that an album can take 10+ years, and the next 1+ years..

The first album wasn't meant to be a single album.. so the next could have been 70% ready when CD was released. Nobody knows.

I hope you all realize it is entirely possible and likely that CDII (Bucket, Robin, and some Bumble) has already been turned in, or whatever name you want it, the other Chinese Democracy sessions. This can come out soon and the next album discussed in this paper will most likely consist of mostly new material by the current line up.

You can have both, one doesn't replace the other, they would be stupid to scrap all of the other songs recorded along with CD.

One question that sticks in my mind, is that if Axl is not interested in money making anymore, and does it for the love of the music, why doesn't he create his own label and release his own music like so many musicians have?

the small matter that he's already contracted to UMG/Interscope

Meh..I want to hear the stuff Axl supposedly has ready for CD 2,3,4.

Old, I wanna hear the rest of the stuff that was worth breaking up the band for.

That pretty much sums up my thoughts on this topic.

Hang on a second. The other day our insiders said a new Guns album had already been turned into the label. Not only that but people who have been around for a long time, would remember all the quotes from various band members about ChiDem that never ended up materializing.

LOL

are u serious?!?

i'll take band members from the GNR saying there will be a new album over some kid with a computer, uh i mean "insiders" any fucking day.

But, i'm sure u would like to believe there wont be another Guns album. and another thing i hope it is called "Guns N' Roses" the seventh studio album by Guns N' Roses.

Edited by Lose Your Illusions