New Alternate Artwork Pictures

Conor

I love that shacklers artwork, great!!!!!!!!!

It's a woman getting raped kinda sketchy. I just don't personally see how it relates to the song.

But in an art sense yes it is a great piece.

Then on a side note, Shackler's revenge is to rape, gotta love it.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are copies out there but no one wants to sell or take pics/scans. Greedy bastards.

I wonder how many people have this? or who they were pressed for. I don't think I'm going to sell it LOL. As long as it's not breaking any copyright laws/pissing off the band, etc...I'll take some scans. I don't believe in that hoarding "look what I got but I'm not gonna show you it" shit!

I heard the number is around the 100 mark. Supposedly only people close with the band have copies. But this could be all hearsay. I really don't think its breaking the law to take scans, just look at what wikileaks is getting away with!! Haha. Thanks for your time in advance. You got yourself a very are item.

hoaders have the biggest dicks in the world, that or they are the biggest dicks in the world, they think their the former, we think their the latter.

Few min...trying to install this scanner I never used, ha

Awesome ,if you dont mind me saying, please keep them as high resolution original images as possible (even if their 3-4mb+ each image). :P

I always liked the art work showing the red stuff (the hand, star etc). The other stuff (posted here) looks kinda ?

- I think what was released to the masses looks better, excluding the finnal orange (error ?) page :D

I guess many here rave about the hand grenade, gun etc because they havn't see it before. To me half of it looks like images created by talented people - although the images don't say all that much ro be. The gan looks gay. Are Besy Buy behind it ?

Edited by star

I always liked the art work showing the red stuff (the hand, star etc). The other stuff (posted here) looks kinda ?

- I think what was released to the masses looks better, excluding the finnal orange (error ?) page :D

I guess many here rave about the hand grenade, gun etc because they havn't see it before. To me half of it looks like images created by talented people - although the images don't say all that much ro be. The gan looks gay.

Slash_deluxe_edition.jpg