The Dark Knight Rises

axl_on_drums

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruce Wayne: [about the prototype Batsuit] Tear resistant?

Lucius Fox: This sucker will stop a knife.

LIES!

Wasn't that the first Batsuit from Batman Begins and not the replacement one he got in The Dark Knight, thought the one from TDK was lighter and as a result was more susceptible to gunfire and knives?

LIES!

Wasn't that the first Batsuit from Batman Begins and not the replacement one he got in The Dark Knight, thought the one from TDK was lighter and as a result was more susceptible to gunfire and knives?

I think that's right - not altogether sure though.

LIES!

I think that's right - not altogether sure though.

I just remember Bruce asking if the new suit would stop dogs and Fox said it could stop cats :lol:

I didn't see the other two, but I fucking hated watching this movie. Had I seen the other two, I still don't think I'd say the movie was amazing. I thought Bane was a boring villain with an out-of-place voice. The prison with the hole thing just came off as stupid to me. The action sequences were nothing special either.

Maybe I'm wrong though.

Just saw the movie have avoided this thread till now and now its like 30 pages so cant read it all lol, sorry if any points are repetitions. Needless to say SPOILER alert.

Did anyone catch a star wars vibe? like the old man telling bruce "you are afraid that is why you fail" in the prison sequence -yoda & luke in degobah-. or when catwomen returns to shoot bane like han solo in a new hope. There is one more i cant remember that is burning my skull. I know heroes follow similar arcs in stories i.e. the mono myth but it felt a bit on purpose

I was gripped the whole way through never even opened my popcorn!

im a big hans zimmer fan too loved the music anyone hear his tribute to the massacre victims he just released its called aurora very moving

I didn't see the other two, but I fucking hated watching this movie. Had I seen the other two, I still don't think I'd say the movie was amazing. I thought Bane was a boring villain with an out-of-place voice. The prison with the hole thing just came off as stupid to me. The action sequences were nothing special either.

Maybe I'm wrong though.

Pointless to see this without having seen the first 2.

First time I saw it was at a midnight showing and I was tired as hell and missed a bunch of stuff. Saw it a 2nd time and a million times better. It was a great ending to the trilogy.

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Maybe I'm wrong though.

Why would you even go see it if you hadn't seen the others? Get out of this thread. :max:

Finally saw it today, and I enjoyed it despite the fact that I still prefer TDK. Not gonna lie, I couldn't understand what Bane was saying half the time :lol:

Could you not? Really didn't think it was as bad as others made out...

At times I found him hard to understand and at times I found him perfectly understandable and clear.

Finally saw it today, and I enjoyed it despite the fact that I still prefer TDK. Not gonna lie, I couldn't understand what Bane was saying half the time :lol:

Could you not? Really didn't think it was as bad as others made out...

The first half of the movie I had a terrible time understanding him bar the opening scene. From about the football game on I understood him fine... :shrugs:

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I finally saw it and we all loved it! For me personally, it was the first time Batman wasn't weak and I actually liked him.

Bane was easy to understand if you ask me :question: I thought Anne was great as Catwoman.