Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bellastar2355

Chinese people, Leloy pretending to be a Muslim so he can kill Said, Beecher and Keller crap, this time with this douchebag named Ronnie.

Does it get good from here on out?

Not really but there are still moments that make watching the show worth while

like Ghetto Gums lol

Chinese people, Leloy pretending to be a Muslim so he can kill Said, Beecher and Keller crap, this time with this douchebag named Ronnie.

like Ghetto Gums lol

I like Clive Burr because he is a cartoon.

But the aging pills? wtf?

Guest bellastar2355

like Ghetto Gums lol

I like Clive Burr because he is a cartoon.

But the aging pills? wtf?

Did you mean Burr Redding? lol

Clive Burr was the drummer for Iron Maiden

Yea the aging pill storyline sucks....

There's a lame ass rebadow storyline too

Guest bellastar2355

Dean Winters plays the same character as O'Riley as Mayhem. Makes me appreciate the commercials more.

The guy who plays schillinger also played in Allstate commercials lol

Guest bellastar2355

So all Neo-Nazis are butt pirates?

Well from the show, they were one the worst fucking gangs....

even though the homeboys were disorganized, they had strength in numbers

that Nazi gang only knew how to rape lol

It seems the Nazis just butt fuck people. They suck at waging war though. Though I am looking forward to their war with the Wiseguys if there will be one.

Said shanking Shillinger and that other cunt is one of best moments in the series

It seems the Nazis just butt fuck people. They suck at waging war though. Though I am looking forward to their war with the Wiseguys if there will be one.

Said shanking Shillinger and that other cunt is one of best moments in the series

Yes it is. Adebisi lives, baby.

Guest bellastar2355

That scene is good, but I prefer:

I prefer the scene where Said beats the shit out of Robson and says you want to see the hooray for tolerance! in me?

That scene was just amazing

That scene is good, but I prefer:

I prefer the scene where Said beats the shit out of Robson and says you want to see the hooray for tolerance! in me?

That scene was just amazing

I prefer:

When Adebisi rapes Schibetta up the ass.

Started watched Parks & Recreation today. It's like the office, but with different people and different jokes. I'm enjoying it.

Also, got to watch one episode of Veep, but it was pretty good as well. Really funny.

Parks and Rec starts off as an Office clone but changes a lot later on. It gets much better in fact.

Veep is made by Armando Ianucci who made The Thick of It, one of the est sitcoms Ive seen. You may not be interested in it because it deals in british politics but let me assure you, you want to see the movie version called In The Loop.