Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

I guess it doesn't matter now :P

what other shows you want to see?

Yes, it doesn't matter now. :lol: I wanna watch Game of Thrones, The Wire, Oz (first time I've heard about this show was in this thread and you all made it sound really good), The Sopranos, the episodes I have left of Modern Family and Californication (not many)... and I think that's all for the time being.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bellastar2355

Yes, it doesn't matter now. :lol: I wanna watch Game of Thrones, The Wire, Oz (first time I've heard about this show was in this thread and you all made it sound really good), The Sopranos, the episodes I have left of Modern Family and Californication (not many)... and I think that's all for the time being.

I think only the wire for me lol

Well, I have to split my time between American shows and Spanish ones so that's maybe why I still have so many things to watch.

Guest bellastar2355

Well, I have to split my time between American shows and Spanish ones so that's maybe why I still have so many things to watch.

The only spanish show I watch is La Familia Peluche it's so silly

Have you seen that show?

The only spanish show I watch is La Familia Peluche it's so silly

Have you seen that show?

No. Is it funny? I shouldn't ask about more shows or I will have to spend the next 2 years locked at home exclusively watching them. :D

Guest bellastar2355

Does anyone else find Jesse Pinkman to be an ungrateful, whiny little shit?

OMG YES!!!! finally someone who dislikes Pinkman as much as I do

He's the reason shit went down between Gus and Walter... Gus told pinkman to leave it alone... and he didn't

Guest bellastar2355

I mean, after all that Walt has done for him he still treats him like shit!

"Yo, Mr White!! Mr White!! Yo!! Are we cooking? Mr White, yo!!"

Well you have to admit that in the beginning, Walter treated Jesse like shit, even when he begged him for help

But seriously, how annoying is he ugh.. I don't know why so many people like him

I mean, after all that Walt has done for him he still treats him like shit!

"Yo, Mr White!! Mr White!! Yo!! Are we cooking? Mr White, yo!!"

Well you have to admit that in the beginning, Walter treated Jesse like shit, even when he begged him for help

But seriously, how annoying is he ugh.. I don't know why so many people like him

Walt did treat him quite badly, but at least he had a point - it's easier to find people to sell the drugs than it is to find a world class chemist to synthesise them! However, Walt stepped up BIG TIME for Jesse from Season 3 onwards - he told Gus flatly that without Jesse he would not cook for him no matter what.

Edited by PappyTron

Guest bellastar2355

Exactly.. and even after

he killed those drug dealers, ruining the relatioship of Gus and having his back.. he is ungrateful and quite frankly very annoying

How do you think the show will end?

Guest bellastar2355

Jesse is great, that is all.

you're a breaking bad fan? How cool

I liked Jesse in the beginning, but those events caused me to dislike him... I like Skylar more than him at this point lol

Edited by bellastar2355

I liked Jesse in the beginning, but those events caused me to dislike him... I like Skylar more than him at this point lol

Yep, love it and I'm not ready for it to end :(

I loved Jesse in the beginning, I will admit that it's possibly me just wanting his character to 'be happy' that's blinding me slightly. Due to Walt doing things such as:

Poisoning the little boy

I just can't root for him in any capacity.

Guest bellastar2355

I loved Jesse in the beginning, I will admit that it's possibly me just wanting his character to 'be happy' that's blinding me slightly. Due to Walt doing things such as:

Poisoning the little boy

Me either :(

It's pretty fucked up when you think about it... he

poisoned a kid, is partly responsible for the death of another child, killed Mike... it's just terrible

and yet, I'm still rooting for Walter... I want him to have a happy ending... (I doubt that's gonna happen though)

But for me, Jesse has those sins in his hand too... yet people are more forgiving to Jesse only becuase he's more remourseful than Walter... at least that's what I think

Poisoning the little boy

Me either :(

It's pretty fucked up when you think about it... he

poisoned a kid, is partly responsible for the death of another child, killed Mike... it's just terrible

and yet, I'm still rooting for Walter... I want him to have a happy ending... (I doubt that's gonna happen though)

But for me, Jesse has those sins in his hand too... yet people are more forgiving to Jesse only becuase he's more remourseful than Walter... at least that's what I think

At the beginning I was all for Walter having a happy ending but after those things you mentioned, I just cannot support him.

Compare what he did to Jesse

being concerned and willing to put himself in danger to save some kids from running drugs

Maybe it's to do with the remorse but even more under that, with Jesse I see a good person underneath; with Walter, all I see is bad now.

Guest bellastar2355

Walt doesn't deserve a happy ending.

Honestly at this point I hate pretty much every single character. The show's obviously well-written, but it does kind of suck having nobody to root for.

!!!

WHAT ABOUT HANK?!