Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bellastar2355

At the beginning I was all for Walter having a happy ending but after those things you mentioned, I just cannot support him.

Compare what he did to Jesse

being concerned and willing to put himself in danger to save some kids from running drugs

Maybe it's to do with the remorse but even more under that, with Jesse I see a good person underneath; with Walter, all I see is bad now.

Well Jesse

Killed gale, got his friend killed for getting him involved in the drug buisness, also is partly responsible for the murder of the child

He's got lots of sins on his hand too IMO

Hank?

What's not to love about Hank?

Edited by bellastar2355

Walt doesn't deserve a happy ending.

Honestly at this point I hate pretty much every single character. The show's obviously well-written, but it does kind of suck having nobody to root for.

Jesse+has+a+thing+for+kids..+big+Think+o

Seriously, Walt Jr. and Holly are probably the 'sympathy' characters.

Hank?

I was replying to LightingBolt but you were faster. :P

Btw, I don't dislike neither Jesse nor Walt. I feel sympathy for them despite what happened in the show. I mean, one thing led to another and they got to a point where there was no turning back.

Skylar on the other hand is a bitch.

Edited by izzygirl

Hank?

I don't understand what Skyler's done that's so bad, she's not my least favourite character at all.

I don't like the way she reacted when she discovered everything. It's understandable but I simply didn't like it. I find her selfish.

Hank?

I don't understand what Skyler's done that's so bad, she's not my least favourite character at all.

I don't like the way she reacted when she discovered everything. It's understandable but I simply didn't like it. I find her selfish.

How is she selfish? Through his actions he was endangering her and her children; not to mention the fact that he'd lied for so long and instead of even trying to apologise first, he tried to justify it.

People hate on her for no good reason imo.

How is she selfish? Through his actions he was endangering her and her children; not to mention the fact that he'd lied for so long and instead of even trying to apologise first, he tried to justify it.

He did everything for her and the kids, even if he was wrong and it was bad, it was for their well being.

I don't know, for some reason it's difficult to feel empathic towards her.

He did everything for her and the kids, even if he was wrong and it was bad, it was for their well being.

I don't know, for some reason it's difficult to feel empathic towards her.

It was for the kids but yet they could (and still could) suffer death because of those choices. Obviously he meant well at the beginning but he took it way too far and he wasn't thinking of his family when he did that, it became about the money rather than them.

If I were her, I'd react the exact same way knowing my husband had basically made the family a target; all because he wanted more money.

It was for the kids but yet they could (and still could) suffer death because of those choices. Obviously he meant well at the beginning but he took it way too far and he wasn't thinking of his family when he did that, it became about the money rather than them.

If I were her, I'd react the exact same way knowing my husband had basically made the family a target; all because he wanted more money.

Yes, you're right and it was a normal reaction but still, it's one of those characters you dislike without a clear reason (and that's why this show is so good). On the other hand, I think what Walt is doing is not only for money, I think it has a psychological part: he never felt so alive in his whole life, now that he is dying he is finally someone. And as I said they've gone too far so there is no turning back.

Edited by izzygirl

• 2 weeks later...

"Naked and Afraid" is a new reality television show airing on the Discovery Channel.

It's not a prank, it's real. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/reality-tv-makes-%E2%80%98naked%E2%80%99-bid-for-ratings-184504576.html

"Several other reality survival series have already tested participants’ ability to hunt and create shelter. Discovery chose to up the ante, dropping cast members into remote, wild locations–completely nude. The show is sure to test the limits of what the public will accept from reality shows.

“Naked and Afraid” will feature two complete strangers, one man and one woman, for 21 days as they attempt to survive and navigate their way to a predetermined extraction point, one to 10 miles from their drop-off location. Each episode features a different couple in a different location and will premiere June 23.
"

Sounds interesting, I'll give it a shot.

48c88fb8-74f5-4ce7-9c38-36289ae58e50_nak

Are you insinuating anything? :unsure:

LOL! No, I don't insinuate. Not a good thing at times, being brutally straightforward has gotten me in trouble in the past. :lol:

Discovery usually has G-rated programming suitable for the entire family including kids, that's why I was wondering what they did and didn't show. It was blurred on YouTube so I assumed it was also done when the show was broadcast, but I don't like to assume. TV has been changing over the years, more is being shown now than 20 years ago.

Are you insinuating anything? :unsure:

LOL! No, I don't insinuate. Not a good thing at times, being brutally straightforward has gotten me in trouble in the past. :lol:

Discovery usually has G-rated programming suitable for the entire family including kids, that's why I was wondering what they did and didn't show. It was blurred on YouTube so I assumed it was also done when the show was broadcast, but I don't like to assume. TV has been changing over the years, more is being shown now than 20 years ago.

Yes, yes...I know exactly what you mean about being brutally straightforward, not a good idea. :lol:

I thought you were insinuating the blurred part was...er... small. :drevil: But yes, it's not a youtube thing, it was blurred on Discovery too; and he did the same in more episodes, not only this. Apparently, if you're lost in the middle of nowhere, you better get naked if you wanna survive.

Does anybody watch How I Met Your Mother? I do, and after 8 seasons they finally revealed the mom. I kinda wanted to be a well known actress. Kinda sucked to see a nobody. Looks like next season is the last.

I could never get myself to enjoy that show. I think it's boring.

The new season of Arrested Development is disappointing so far. I've watched 7 episodes.

I thought so too.

Does anybody watch How I Met Your Mother? I do, and after 8 seasons they finally revealed the mom. I kinda wanted to be a well known actress. Kinda sucked to see a nobody. Looks like next season is the last.

It's not must-see TV like 2 Broke Girls, but I do like to watch it when I can. I think it's pretty funny, but mostly I watch it because I've always had a thing for Alyson Hannigan. :lol:

It's not must-see TV like 2 Broke Girls, but I do like to watch it when I can. I think it's pretty funny, but mostly I watch it because I've always had a thing for Alyson Hannigan. :lol:

2 Broke Girls is one of the worst shows I've ever seen; from the apparent 'humour', to the fact that the actors think shouting constitutes as acting.

Any fans of American Horror Story here? I'd just gotten into the show recently a few weeks back and binged watched the first two seasons. Great show. Superb acting, especially in season 2 "Asylum".

If you guys haven't seen it, check it out for sure.

Any fans of American Horror Story here? I'd just gotten into the show recently a few weeks back and binged watched the first two seasons. Great show. Superb acting, especially in season 2 "Asylum".

If you guys haven't seen it, check it out for sure.

Yes! It's amazing, Jessica Lange is just spectacular.