Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts on The Killing?

Just finished up the two seasons on Netflix. Interesting the show is rated pretty high on various sites, but the written reviews kinda trash it.

Personally, I enjoyed it. Loved the interaction between the two detectives; Mireille Enos got prettier as the show went on, and Joel Kinnaman

is going to be a star.

The only thing I would have changed, is I think they should have solved Rosie murder in the first season, and then maybe in the second season a new arch that is still somehow related.

I'm halfway through season 2, and I think it's a good show so far.

I feel sorry for Richmond.

OMG I LOVE The Killing!!! This current season is really interesting too! Hurry up and get through the previous seasons guys!

Dexter tonight! ^_^

I heard that show is awesome. I was rather upset to find out that they terminated their contract with Netflix so if I want to get into the show, I pretty much need to buy the entire series...and it's not in the budget now.

Dexter tonight! ^_^

I heard that show is awesome. I was rather upset to find out that they terminated their contract with Netflix so if I want to get into the show, I pretty much need to buy the entire series...and it's not in the budget now.

Netflix is p!ssing me off.

I kept seeing Californication and Entourage on there, and I wanted to watch both; but when I got time, they were both removed!!

Arggh!!

Good start to Dexter, in my opinion.

Ray Donovan wasn't too bad either. Until it picks up it doesn't seem like a show I'll need to watch the night it plays, though.

Agreed on Dexter. Great start. Saw the promos for Ray Donovan and it looked interesting, but I wanted to watch True Blood.

Speaking of True Blood..I hate to say it, but last night's episode was just plain bad.

Either that or pay for the premium channel from your cable provider and all of the past seasons should be available to watch right now

For how long and even season 1?

It might depend on who your provider is but I know for example Comcast has all of the previous seasons On Demand right now and those should stay on there at least until the current season is over, which won't be for another 12 weeks.

Dexter tonight! ^_^

eztv, piratebay, isohunt?

Am I the only one that hates long season breaks? You know, when the season ends, for instance, in February and then they're like Your favorite shows returns in November :no:

That's why I try to stay away from shows that are currently running.

2 years? why?

I don't know. Could be that the actors are doing other projects at the same time, time taken to write the episodes (they're 1 hour and 30 minutes long) and then filming time. But yeah, the second started and finished in January of 2012; the third should start around January 2014, maybe December of this year.

Edited by Deepest Shame