Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bellastar2355

Curb is one of my fav's. It never fails no matter what episode it may be to make me laugh.

A fellow curb fan :D

Seinfeld was okay, I could never really get into that show, but yea curb is one of my favorite shows.

Indeed it is one of my favs to. Love every single episode. I never really got into seinfeld either but i know it has a huge following, i can see why when the genius that is larry david co-created it.

Guest bellastar2355

Indeed it is one of my favs to. Love every single episode. I never really got into seinfeld either but i know it has a huge following, i can see why when the genius that is larry david co-created it.

He is so funny... what is your favorite episode? One of my favorites is the Halloween one where they call him a bald asshole and he says it's a hate crime :lol:

Lol that is one of my favs too, just thinking about that episode now has made me giggle out loud. Hmmm my fav..... god there is so many, off top of my head i really love beloved aunt, the grand opening, krazee eyez killa and the bare midriff.

Started watched Parks & Recreation today. It's like the office, but with different people and different jokes. I'm enjoying it.

Also, got to watch one episode of Veep, but it was pretty good as well. Really funny.

Parks and Rec starts off as an Office clone but changes a lot later on. It gets much better in fact.

Agreed, Parks and Rec got a lot better and started rolling around season 2, it's solid.

Guest bellastar2355

Lol that is one of my favs too, just thinking about that episode now has made me giggle out loud. Hmmm my fav..... god there is so many, off top of my head i really love beloved aunt, the grand opening, krazee eyez killa and the bare midriff.

The beloved aunt.. omg that was so funny...

I have yet to see season 7 actually... I think I'm gonna go see it this weekend

Beloved cunt just had me in stitches, there is no amount of apologising going to remedy that situation. Yeah you have to see it. Hopefully im not the only one who thinks cheryl david for an older lady is really hot.

Started watching Hannibal last night. First 2 episodes were pretty good!

Started watched Parks & Recreation today. It's like the office, but with different people and different jokes. I'm enjoying it.

Also, got to watch one episode of Veep, but it was pretty good as well. Really funny.

Parks and Rec starts off as an Office clone but changes a lot later on. It gets much better in fact.

Agreed, Parks and Rec got a lot better and started rolling around season 2, it's solid.

I watched the first episode of it but didn't like it a couple of months ago. Should I just skip the first season and try the second season?

Started watching Hannibal last night. First 2 episodes were pretty good!

I watched the first episode of it but didn't like it a couple of months ago. Should I just skip the first season and try the second season?

The first season is very short and there are still a few good jokes in. That's what kept me interested. It only starts getting really good in season 3.

Andy Dwyer is one of the funniest characters ever.

*the right thread*

just finished up the first season of Spartacus.

took a minute to get into, but by the 5th or 6th episode, I was hooked.

props to Andy Whitfield (and RIP. such a shame) for his acting, and also John Hannah as Batiatus.

again, a shame about Andy Whitfield. :(

Just started watching the american version of the office, my god it's poor compared to the far superior british version. It's not even (so far) veered from just blatantly copying what has already been done better previously. Only reason i think im sticking with it is for a shallow reason i.e. Liking jenna fischer.

Edited by Ryan95

That was amazing :lol:

I do not know what to think of the finale. I guess I can say I am glad I finished it. The last two and a half seasons were a chore to get through.Too many subplots and dumb ideas.Such as Death Row Photo Shoot.

Ghetto Gums was funny though.

Killing off Said was a dumb idea though. Took away much needed energy. I guess they have to kill off a character beloved by everyone and Keller was just too fucked up to die so soon. I feel the only character to be turned around by Em city was O'Riley.

Keller's death made me sad. He literally, in his last breath, tried to damn Beecher for rejecting him. Such an ice cold yet charismatic character.

Oh, the worst twist story was Jaz turning out to be a privately educated blue blood from old money!! I pissed myself with laughter at the silliness of that storyline. Same with the nurse bumping off people left and right in the infirmary!!

Edited by PappyTron

Keller's death made me sad. He literally, in his last breath, tried to damn Beecher for rejecting him. Such an ice cold yet charismatic character.

Oh, the worst twist story was Jaz turning out to be a privately educated blue blood from old money!! I pissed myself with laughter at the silliness of that storyline. Same with the nurse bumping off people left and right in the infirmary!!

The nurse plot was really stupid. Morales could have died better deaths. Maybe by Alvares who accepts the fact that he will never make parole instead of doing drugs with some asexual freak. I was expecting an all out gang war like The Sopranos last season. Instead you get the Aryans have their asses handed to them by Keller (and by the Muslims). I expect Beecher to get out of the death penalty. I wasn't too sad about Glynn's death. He was a terrible warden, Querns seems to have some sense.

I find it interesting how each gang had jobs. The Sicilians/Homeboys had the kitchens, along with O'Riley. I guess it is for the prestigeous prisoners. The Ayrans had the mailroom which I guess gives them control over what comes in and out in Oz. The Latinos seem to vary from kitchens to Hospital ward which would allow them to whack someone in bed.

Guest bellastar2355

That was amazing :lol:

I do not know what to think of the finale. I guess I can say I am glad I finished it. The last two and a half seasons were a chore to get through.Too many subplots and dumb ideas.Such as Death Row Photo Shoot.

Ghetto Gums was funny though.

Killing off Said was a dumb idea though. Took away much needed energy. I guess they have to kill off a character beloved by everyone and Keller was just too fucked up to die so soon. I feel the only character to be turned around by Em city was O'Riley.
The actor who plays saeed wanted to do movies but that's why he left...

I was fucken pissed alvarez survived!

Alverez is heading down the path where he began at Oz. But yeah, I've read about Walker leaving. Not like it did any good because the guy hasn't been in any TV and movies lately. I mostly know him from Kings. He's very good at playing religious figures

Guest bellastar2355
Alverez is heading down the path where he began at Oz. But yeah, I've read about Walker leaving. Not like it did any good because the guy hasn't been in any TV and movies lately. I mostly know him from Kings. He's very good at playing religious figures

I loved Oz.. I even got the book about Augustus Hills diary... a fun read

So now that you've seen oz, what did you think overall?

Edited by bellastar2355