The Darkness is coming back!!!

Stiff Competition

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

OMG YESS

I never got to see them live and was told they were amazing. I love their songs and was gutted when they broke up!

WOOOOOOOOOO

OMG YESS

I never got to see them live and was told they were amazing. I love their songs and was gutted when they broke up!

WOOOOOOOOOO

this is my exact situation. I remember they were planning a US tour for one way ticket and then it along with the band fell apart, it was terrible.

I couldn't get tickets for the first tour because both LA shows sold out in presales and I wasn't as wise to other ways around getting tickets back in high school.

And what's even better is that it is the original lineup, with Frankie back on bass.

Edited by Stiff Competition

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

OMG YESS

WOOOOOOOOOO

this is my exact situation. I remember they were planning a US tour for one way ticket and then it along with the band fell apart, it was terrible.

Yeah it was so disappointing when it all fell apart. My friend got to see them. They had to take over a huge festival here because the main act had to cancel. Although they were only just after releasing a few singles at that point and not that huge, the crowd loved them. That is not an easy thing to do at such short notice. Muchos respect!

I'm assuming Binge&Slash will be their new singer?

He has the tights to do it in!

Nah I let my good pal Justin keep hold of the reigns for that one...

Great news, just upset that this may mark the end of Hot Leg :(

Edit: I'll be going to see them as many times as possible, never saw them live, didn't really dig the first album when it came out but LOVED the second one, which everyone hated. Over time I've come to enjoy the first one alot more, but the second still does it for me.

Edited by Binge_And_Slash

Edit: I'll be going to see them as many times as possible, never saw them live, didn't really dig the first album when it came out but LOVED the second one, which everyone hated. Over time I've come to enjoy the first one alot more, but the second still does it for me.

hot leg has been pretty much dead for a while now.

I wouldn't say I like it better, I like them both differently, but I agree the second album is amazing. I was hooked on the first one instantly when it came out though.

shit band

i knew this was coming before i even clicked the post

yeah, well, stating the obvious and all that.

yeah, it's obvious you stated your opinion.

anyway, hell yeah. hot leg was OK, but hawkins is the man. glad to see this is happening.

hot leg has been pretty much dead for a while now.

I wouldn't say I like it better, I like them both differently, but I agree the second album is amazing. I was hooked on the first one instantly when it came out though.

Hot Leg were on a hiatus in 2010 because Pete Rinaldi (their guitarist) is in literally about 8 or 9 bands, and one of them 'OneEskimO' was becoming quite popular in the states, so he spent 2010 touring that. They have recorded a second album, and the third was being written.