My message from Mr. Richard Fortus

supersillyspacemonkey

Everybody on the gnrforum keeps calling it Chinese Democracy 2 for some reason it almost bugs me. Are you guys actually calling it that?

Richard Fortus : it's all true

Also i have a question about Buckethead.

Im under the impression cause i heard this story about wolf poop...

apparently he quit because one of axl wolves shat in his chicken coop studio and nobody was allowed in there, so they had to wait for him to ask if they were allowed to go in and clean it and he said "No! i like the smell of dog poop, leave it" apparently after a few weeks just sitting there smellling terrible somebody cleaned it up and that was it for him.

WtF!?!? really? if it were anybody else i would be probably a little surprised and maybe not believe it but that definately makes a good story for why he quit. then again that might not have actually ever even happened. :P

Richard Fortus : it's all true

c'mon :lol:

no, you c'mon. Fits.

you know...

SOON is the word .... :D

What a fuckin stupid email you sent. Honestly, could you have not asked a few more better questions.... He's a guy in his 40's and your asking about some guy who quite the band years ago and some dog having a shit. No wonder they don't want to come onto the forums because it's clueless spotty teenage, brainless, immature comments like yours that drive the band away from the real fans.

Thank you douche. Gee i forgot, i was gonna ask him the meaning to life itself, how to take down the illuminatti, and everything the future holds up until 2012 but i was just too stupid to realize Richard Frotus is god himself, who the fuck do you think he is? You must be very pleasant to be around in real life, im sure you must have lots of friends. Oh the women must just fucking love you! And i bet when you respond to me telling me yeah they do i get laid 10 times a week, im sure youre totally not lying about it. ya cock ass gay.

You dont even know who i am, youre pointing your finger at me being clueless (its Guns N' Roses who isnt clueless?) spotty (whatever the fuck that means) teenage (in my twenties thank you. douche.) brainless (lol look at your shitty post, who's brainless?) and immature. yes im so immature i get real pissed off at other people talking to people in bands i like and not saying exactly what i would have said.

Sure maybe im being immature for writing this shit in the first place but im having fun with it, you arent and that is why you are a douche and i am fucking awesome!

See, its not comments like mine driving giant rock gods away from their own forums, its comments like yours that drive other people from you entirely.

douche.

wait did i remember to tell you that you are a douche? well just in case, you are a douche.

douche.

Well basically looks like album number 2 will be called wolf poop.

pure genius really, imgine how well thats gonna sell.

GUNS N ROSES ARE BACK WITH THEIR NEW ALBUM WOLF POOP!

whos not gonna buy that? more people than chinese democracy thats for sure.

Anyway if you guys can all think of any better questions to go ask him then by all means throw em out and after a few comments maybe a page ill see whats crackin.

I think its obvious why Bucket quit. Tommy said he thought it would be the Axl and Bucket show. Bucket said it was due to not getting a CD out there. so there you go. Wolf poop? Geez people realize when you are getting worked once in a while (the wolf poop story not this thread).

What a fuckin stupid email you sent. Honestly, could you have not asked a few more better questions.... He's a guy in his 40's and your asking about some guy who quite the band years ago and some dog having a shit. No wonder they don't want to come onto the forums because it's clueless spotty teenage, brainless, immature comments like yours that drive the band away from the real fans.

Thank you douche. Gee i forgot, i was gonna ask him the meaning to life itself, how to take down the illuminatti, and everything the future holds up until 2012 but i was just too stupid to realize Richard Frotus is god himself, who the fuck do you think he is? You must be very pleasant to be around in real life, im sure you must have lots of friends. Oh the women must just fucking love you! And i bet when you respond to me telling me yeah they do i get laid 10 times a week, im sure youre totally not lying about it. ya cock ass gay.

You dont even know who i am, youre pointing your finger at me being clueless (its Guns N' Roses who isnt clueless?) spotty (whatever the fuck that means) teenage (in my twenties thank you. douche.) brainless (lol look at your shitty post, who's brainless?) and immature. yes im so immature i get real pissed off at other people talking to people in bands i like and not saying exactly what i would have said.

Sure maybe im being immature for writing this shit in the first place but im having fun with it, you arent and that is why you are a douche and i am fucking awesome!

See, its not comments like mine driving giant rock gods away from their own forums, its comments like yours that drive other people from you entirely.

douche.

wait did i remember to tell you that you are a douche? well just in case, you are a douche.

douche.

Anyway if you guys can all think of any better questions to go ask him then by all means throw em out and after a few comments maybe a page ill see whats crackin.

It's obviously by richards reply that he thinks you're an idiot, as well does the rest of the forum. The fact that you keep calling me a douche in such a stereotypical american way makes me cringe even further that you bring insults upon yourself. Sort your life out!!!

douche.

douche.

It's obviously by richards reply that he thinks you're an idiot, as well does the rest of the forum. The fact that you keep calling me a douche in such a stereotypical american way makes me cringe even further that you bring insults upon yourself. Sort your life out!!!

It's obvious by your reply that you ARE an idiot, this forum worships me like the golden god i am! You are a douche. A stupid douche, im not even american im from B.C.

Youre the one coming out of nowhere to be a prick to people you dont even know for no reason looking stupid so whos really insulting themselves here?

Sort my life out, what are you fucking kidding me? Clearly i am enjoying myself a lot more than you are.

Ya know why? ill tell ya! you are a.

D-D-D-DOUCHEBAG! I can go on for an eternity here warring over gnr forum with you but id just make you cry like an abused little girl! HA HA HA! >:D