Oh My God on CD II?

volcano62

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put it on a new album as a bonus track...

Yeah like "Look at your game girl" on TSI? and 'Endless, Nameless" on Nevermind.

Yes, just like that. I want 12-14 fresh new songs. I love Oh My God so it could be a good present for the fans!

i wonder if axl had never said it was demo, would people still think that it sounded like one. :rolleyes:

it sounds like the finish product to my ears....oh, and before any accuse me of hating. i love the song.

OMG & Riad are the only songs of the new band that I can't stand

OMG is the only one I like.

i wonder if axl had never said it was demo, would people still think that it sounded like one. :rolleyes:

it sounds like the finish product to my ears....oh, and before any accuse me of hating. i love the song.

OMG & Riad are the only songs of the new band that I can't stand

OMG is the only one I like.

I feel sympathy for you

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

"Oh my God" is one of the greatest songs of the "new" era. I wouldn't have it on a new album though (could be a possibility if it's radically altered - which we're lead to believe it is), really it should have been released as a single to coincide with the May 21st "doomsday".

How many of you would say that Oh My God sounds like a demo if someone wouldn't have said that it was a "demo"? Because it sounds great to me. :D But yeah, it would be nice if it would be like a hidden track on the next album. :)

I really hope OMG is on another album. But maybe in a rerecorded version, because it really sounds demo like. On another note, I want to hear Silkworms as well. According to the girl Axl used to date some years ago, the band redid it, making it sound totally different and it's supposed to be awesome.

It's a great track, but it doesn't sound finished, the mix is fucked. It's like listening to a song in a bathtub with your head under the water.

a new version would be great!

+1 If you look at the wave form of the song it is insanely mixed.

Would any one be interested in an updated version of the song on the next album?

I would fuckin' love it! As awesome as the song is, the one on the End of Days soundtrack sounds like a demo.

Yes, I would love it. I agree that OMG could do with some updates.