10/10 Santa Fe, Argentina at Salon Metropolitano Rosario - SOLD OUT -LIVE UPDATES

Guest Gunns

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't worry so much. i don't think the 2002 tour was as bad as some people say, besides videos on youtube sound much worse than it actually is. PLUS the new material sounds better with the cleaner voice (eg; madagascar at VMA's 2002)

Uh - we have SOUNDBOARDS of 2002. And it was bad.

Im going to post a full review with vids/pics (a LOT) from the shows (la plata n rosario) tomorrow probably, but here are some of my gf pics =) just a 27 pic preview (resized) cause it takes a lot of time to upload 400 pics with 3-4mb size each xD!

DSC08921.jpg

DSC08931.jpg

DSC08935.jpg

DSC08941.jpg

DSC08991.jpg

DSC09005.jpg

DSC09017.jpg

DSC09032.jpg

DSC09044.jpg

DSC09071.jpg

Last preview, im glad u guys like em :P i cant stop looking at them... many more to come soon ^^!

DSC09233.jpg

Yes, he is watching at me xD

DSC09245.jpg

Again.. i almost died... x_X

DSC09247.jpg

DSC09252.jpg

DSC09253.jpg

Tommy pointing at my gf and me, he recognized us from last year show in Buenos Aires, then the other night in La plata saw us and screamed: "u are that couple! amazing! how are you?" and last night he saw us again and told something to frank :P

DSC09327.jpg

DSC09329.jpg

Edited by AGS

wow thats bad mistiming , you can see Bumble looking back thinking 'what are you doing Axl?' lol

axl begins to sing really early the part "i never wanted you to be so full of anger..." and then i think he gets pissed and sings the rest of the song standing still

The vocals on that Estranged video sound clear without much rasp, but still good. The vocals on Madagascar are amazing!

I like the fact Axl is dancing and running around again. Guess Rio was just a bad night for him and the weather didn't help much.

I'm liking this. I hope we'll get better quality video's of this performance, so I can show it to people who were disappointed with the Rio broadcast :)

And they should put these amazing jams into songs damn it!!

I find myself really loving those loungesque jams. It really sounds wonderful.

Edited by Lethalis

axl begins to sing really early the part "i never wanted you to be so full of anger..." and then i think he gets pissed and sings the rest of the song standing still

...and full of anger he is idd....after the band introduction, finishing with Dizzy Reed he throws away the mic :devil:

...and full of anger he is idd....after the band introduction, finishing with Dizzy Reed he throws away the mic :devil:

It's weird seeing him getting so pissed at himself for doing things like this. When I saw them in Hamilton last year he started singing Brownstone too early but that didn't piss him off at all, the band caught right on and they got back into it.

I guess the only problem in this case was the band technically can't cut themselves short to go along with it because they're playing along with the sampled stuff and sounds so if they were to just follow Axl in this case they'd be off with the backing tracks and it'd be a huge mess. At least Axl's bad mood after this song didn't last! :thumbsup: