DJ Just Said "Alot of suprises for the LA show"

AxlIsGod.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll post it here to see if I call it or not, but I think they'll release a new song/single and play that song live before years end

I doubt it but this would be "huge".

Ten dollars says Izzy shows up. He was suppose to have played with guns already but couldn't make it. Plus we hear a new song.

The song Axl and Izzy wrote together. Now you've got me dreaming like the reunionists about the hall of fame, not gonna happen.

Well Axl was the one who said Izzy was suppose to have played with them in Miami on TMS. Don't count it out.

Ten dollars says Izzy shows up. He was suppose to have played with guns already but couldn't make it. Plus we hear a new song.

The song Axl and Izzy wrote together. Now you've got me dreaming like the reunionists about the hall of fame, not gonna happen.

Well Axl was the one who said Izzy was suppose to have played with them in Miami on TMS. Don't count it out.

Pretty sure he was just coming to see them?

I.R.S. is such a great song.

+1 Fuck the haters. :thumbsup:

I can't find any reason to hate it. It may not be the best lyrics Axl ever wrote but the music and his voice was so fucking good. I just want to play it loud all the time. I thought the demo was great when I first heard it but the album version blew me away.

It's certainly got some kind of magic to it. When Axl sings, "It's such a crime, you know it's truuuuuuUuuuuuuuueeeeee," man, I just get chills every time.

I feel like listening to it on replay all night. Eddie Trunk praised the demo despite the fact that he knew it was an unauthorized leak. Axl forgave him though.

Trunk said Piazza gave him the disc, and took his chances playing it. There were articles saying Axl was being a little too free with CD-R copies and prob. played a part in making into bootlegger's hands. The record company and management might have been more worried about it, but I'm sure Axl would've cared more about audience feedback to new songs at that time, but it was one that hadn't been done live yet. This was 2003, and mentioned finished and instrumental versions, so maybe some of you know what songs could've been on there. One song leaked after midnight to a group of NY area fans wasn't going to affect GNR all that much.

I think Axl hated the fact that bootleggers made money off of GNR. I don't think he's that concerned about people downloading file share stuff for free, even though the control issue prob. bothers him. But it's better that fans can get it for free vs having to buy it.

If he had played the whole thing, different story.

Tokyo-style setlist featuring OMG, Civil War, Estranged, Coma and TWAT.

...Shit I wasn't supposed to say this.

what do you mean my Tokyo style ? - like the UYI Videos ?

I think he means as in the epic 2009 show that went on for almost 4 hours, the longest in GN'R's history

Yup

Anything is possible I guess, I'm not gonna hold my breath though.

Tokyo-style setlist featuring OMG, Civil War, Estranged, Coma and TWAT.

...Shit I wasn't supposed to say this.

If this is true let's hope there's some good recordings!

'Kay people, just to be clear: That was just a wild guess, haha.

But let's hope for the best! :P

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Something HUGE is getting closer.

Fernando is making some comments on about that. I guess it's something gnr related.

What has he been saying?

+1

Would appreciate someone positing Fernando’s Book of Revelations.