DJ Just Said "Alot of suprises for the LA show"

AxlIsGod.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt GNR would announce a new Euro tour on stage, considering they would most likely want to make a formal announcement first to avoid misinterpretation and any subsequent rumors

Right now I think the most realistic theories are:

-OMG being played

-Addition of more CD songs (Prostitute, CITR, TWAT, etc.)

-Duff and/or Izzy coming onstage

Edited by WhazUp

The surprise can't be Izzy and Duff coz they've been on stage with Axl before and we know he's on good terms with them and it's already confirmed that Loaded will open shows so there's no surprise there if Duff were to come out and play with Guns! So even tho the fans alreday know all this the band still think this is a surprise! So it must be something else. Intriguing!

Trynna sing Coma again would probably put axl into a coma lol he almost died when he last sung it.

lol, they would need a truckload of oxygen and 30 mins rest after a performance of coma

not to mention a mathematician.

Least he wouldn't need a doctor though.

If there's a place to do it, I'm guessing it's the final song before the encore...that gives him as much of a break as he can get, especially if they open it with a longer jam.

Trynna sing Coma again would probably put axl into a coma lol he almost died when he last sung it.

lol, they would need a truckload of oxygen and 30 mins rest after a performance of coma

not to mention a mathematician.

Least he wouldn't need a doctor though.

If there's a place to do it, I'm guessing it's the final song before the encore...that gives him as much of a break as

he can get, especially if they open it with a longer jam.

Or get Izzy to sing dust n bones ;)

Monkeys during Jungle.

Dolphins during Estranged.

Super-sized Spiders during OMG.

Patient bed with a heart monitor during Coma.

Demons, skeletons & a blind man following DJ around the stage in chains during Perfect Crime.

A boxing ring during Get in the Ring.

And Axl will give people in the crowd some magic mushroom pizzas during My World, "guess what I'll do now" part. Ahhh...

Then invite a random giraffe on stage, just to confuse the shit out of everybody, like they did with the random midgets in 2006.

Then they'll end the show announcing the new album, Red Panda.

LOL. Thats a must see show.

Hmmm... a lotta surprises. These surprises could consist of a few things:

1. GN'R songs that haven't been played in a while (TWAT, If The World)

2. GN'R songs that haven't been played in a longer while (Oh My God, Coma, Silkworms)

3. Former members (Duff, Izzy)

4. Special guests (Jack White, Cee Lo Green, Kid Rock)

5. Brand new songs (Soul Monster, Atlas Shrugged)

6. New Album Announcement ("Chinese Democracy II")

7. New Tour Announcement (Antarctica, Ireland)

8. Other Announcement (DVD release, Music videos)

9. Amusement Park Themed Stage Set-up (Waterslides, Roller coasters)

Which ones of these are actually realistic? The first four.

Cee Lo Green??? :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Monkeys during Jungle.

Dolphins during Estranged.

Super-sized Spiders during OMG.

Patient bed with a heart monitor during Coma.

Demons, skeletons & a blind man following DJ around the stage in chains during Perfect Crime.

A boxing ring during Get in the Ring.

And Axl will give people in the crowd some magic mushroom pizzas during My World, "guess what I'll do now" part. Ahhh...

Then invite a random giraffe on stage, just to confuse the shit out of everybody, like they did with the random midgets in 2006.

Then they'll end the show announcing the new album, Red Panda.

I lol'd.

At the Nashville soundcheck, I heard the bass line to Coma being played. I wouldn't be surprised if it's something the band is toying with.

I think Coma's way too much for Axl to handle on such a long setlist. Hope I'm wrong tho. But I'd be happier with Yesterdays.