DJ Just Said "Alot of suprises for the LA show"

AxlIsGod.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I.R.S. is such a great song.

+1 Fuck the haters. :thumbsup:

I can't find any reason to hate it. It may not be the best lyrics Axl ever wrote but the music and his voice was so fucking good. I just want to play it loud all the time. I thought the demo was great when I first heard it but the album version blew me away.

I can't find any reason to hate it. It may not be the best lyrics Axl ever wrote but the music and his voice was so fucking good. I just want to play it loud all the time. I thought the demo was great when I first heard it but the album version blew me away.

It's certainly got some kind of magic to it. When Axl sings, "It's such a crime, you know it's truuuuuuUuuuuuuuueeeeee," man, I just get chills every time.

It's certainly got some kind of magic to it. When Axl sings, "It's such a crime, you know it's truuuuuuUuuuuuuuueeeeee," man, I just get chills every time.

I feel like listening to it on replay all night. Eddie Trunk praised the demo despite the fact that he knew it was an unauthorized leak. Axl forgave him though.