There Was A Time...DO IT!!!!!

DocBrown

Last nights concert was amazing to say the least. It was only missing one thing. TWAT! We were shouting for this song all night at the show last night in Los Angeles. Please play this song in Vegas! I went to all the Hammerstein shows except the one that they played this song at.

It's the best song on Chinese Democracy, and this would be the perfect set of shows to change up the setlist with the same venue two nights in a row. Make it happen!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last nights concert was amazing to say the least. It was only missing one thing. TWAT! We were shouting for this song all night at the show last night in Los Angeles. Please play this song in Vegas! I went to all the Hammerstein shows except the one that they played this song at.

It's the best song on Chinese Democracy, and this would be the perfect set of shows to change up the setlist with the same venue two nights in a row. Make it happen!

It's the best song on CD for sure, but I don't think Axl's voice is good enough for singing that now

2010 high notes of TWAT was the best GNR moment since 1993

My favourite song ever. I HATED it the first few times I listened to it, actually, the first few times I *tried* to listen to it. Those verses at the beginning annoyed me and I wasn't really concentrating on the lyrics. There was just too much going on. Then I listened to it all the way through and the solos took me by surprise. And then those screams... wow. And then I listened to the lyrics and they blew me away. I've probably listened to it about 5000 times.

To me it's a filler song and the only thing good about it is the solo at the end.

There are seveveral 'BETTER' songs on that CD then TWAT.

To me TWAT is the best song of GN'R catalog. i hope they play it in vegas!

It's my favorite song from any band. I prefer it to WTTJ, SCOM and PC. Sue me.

I think the problem with songs like TWAT, Catcher and Prostitute that they would be very difficult to bring them to life in shows because of the amount of production that went into them. Songs like Chinese Democracy, Shackler's, Better, SOD, Scraped, Riad, Sorry, IRS, TIL and Maddy were made to play live.

TWAT, Catcher and Prostitute

So sad they don't play those. I love Better and Madagascar, but those 3 songs are as good as these if not better.

17 years to release a new album and then they don't play the best of it.

Come on AXL!! Bring 'em back to the setlist!!

TWAT, Catcher and Prostitute

So sad they don't play those. I love Better and Madagascar, but those 3 songs are as good as these if not better.

17 years to release a new album and then they don't play the best of it.

Come on AXL!! Bring 'em back to the setlist!!

I'd rather have them replace Sorry and TIL with these than take out Better n Mad At Nascar.

There Was A Time should be the song before Paradise City.

Nah, should come earlier in the set, before Nightrain. Too many people leave during the encores, they all must bear witness to the genius that is TWAT.

Prostitute should come before PC. Seems like the concert's gonna end on some wistful note, and then BOOM, Paradise City.

Id love it also.

But one song i want back is if the world. MAN that song sounded awesome live. Not even touched it since South america 2010. Not sure why :/

I'd rather have ITW than Prostitute! I'm so pissed I never got to see it live. They played it in Brasilia, São Paulo, Porto Alegre, Belo Horizonte but not in Rio!