Better remix discussion

Young_Gun

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's some really cool elements in it. loopie thingie (0.54) and "bring da ruckus" fingersnapping. quote samples doesnt bother me. I could do without the acoustic guitar stuff. tingle-tangle stuff around 2.10 sounds like something from age of empires, lol. :D

This is giving me bad flashbacks to the time I bought Bush's remix album Deconstructed. The first time I put that in my car, I thought that this would be the first time I ever enjoyed a remix of a song.....I was sadly dissapointed.

Rock bands like Bush and Guns N' Roses can not cross genres and go into some techno dance style. The only good thing to come from Deconstructed was Mouth (Stingray Mix), everything else was horrible. HORRIBLE!

This fucking remix is horrible, and it's not becauause i've "never heard a remix before" as some people mentioned earlier in this thread. i'm not convinced it's legit, but if it is, this is just another example of Axl failing at trying to be Trent Reznor. The NIN remix discs are fucking awesome, but if this is real Brain, YOU SUCK.