2/27 - Philadelphia official discussion

JAxlMorrison

Philly I'm not as sure. Just a week's notice, with a show 3 days earlier not sold out only an hour and a half away, and a city that still has a bad taste in its mouth from a decade ago (just look at any of the fbook pages advertising this show), I'd guess Philly won't sell out. It'll be full enough to get hot n' sweaty, but not gonna fill to the rafters.

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Philly I'm not as sure. Just a week's notice, with a show 3 days earlier not sold out only an hour and a half away, and a city that still has a bad taste in its mouth from a decade ago (just look at any of the fbook pages advertising this show), I'd guess Philly won't sell out. It'll be full enough to get hot n' sweaty, but not gonna fill to the rafters.

Yea there is still blood in the air from the 2002 disaster. It gets real tough when even the radio DJ's bad mouth Axl, cuz people will just follow their every word.

Anyone have 3 extra tickets? PM me if so

Is the show sold out?

No, just would like to pay 200 instead of retail. Skipping work, driving sunday at midnight from Pittsburgh. Saw them in Pittsburgh in 92, last year in camden, and always wanted to see them in a club setting. This is going to be sick. Do you know where the fuck you are!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone have 3 extra tickets? PM me if so

Is the show sold out?

No, just would like to pay 200 instead of retail. Skipping work, driving sunday at midnight from Pittsburgh. Saw them in Pittsburgh in 92, last year in camden, and always wanted to see them in a club setting. This is going to be sick. Do you know where the fuck you are!!!!!!!!!!

I know where I'll be on Monday night - that's for sure!

We're gonna scope the scene out when we get there. If the line is looking crazy, me and my friend will have to take turns going in for food or something.

We're leaving at 1 and should be pulling up around 3:30 or so depending on traffic. Being that it's going to be early Monday afternoon, it shouldn't be too terrible.

I'm getting in line way before that. I've wanted to see this band forever, so like hell I won't be first in the non-VIP line

I hear you.

I got in line at the Wilkes-Barre show last November at 5:30 or so and got a spot on the rail no problem. Seems like a lot of people are boycotting this show because of '02.

I'm getting in line way before that. I've wanted to see this band forever, so like hell I won't be first in the non-VIP line

I hear you.

I got in line at the Wilkes-Barre show last November at 5:30 or so and got a spot on the rail no problem. Seems like a lot of people are boycotting this show because of '02.

I understand what you're saying, but most people like myself and axlslash don't just want any "spot on the rail" - we want the center.

I hear you.

People are boycotting eh? Do any of these geniuses realize he JUST DID a show in the area like two months ago. It was ten years ago, get over it

I hear you.

I understand what you're saying, but most people like myself and axlslash don't just want any "spot on the rail" - we want the center.

Ah.

Understood.

Like I said, we'll see what it looks like when we get there (I'm going with the same friend I was at the WB show with), and adjust our plans accordingly if needed.