2/27 - Philadelphia official discussion

JAxlMorrison

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe WMMR is promoting the show at all after all the shit they talked about GNR since 2002

They promoted the show in Camden last November as well. Camden is basically 5 mins from Philly.

Guess they got over it. I moved out of PA a few years ago but thought I heard they were boycotting the shows. Maybe I'm thinking WYSP.

I might think about it.

For me, it's just too close to the AC show that I will be shelling out all weekend for. It would take a miracle for me to go unfortunately. I've gone too many times already, lol, and this is a work night. Sucks sucks sucks.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Had this been announced first, I probably would have done this show instead, but oh well.

I might do Philly, depending on price and if I can get someone to take my shift at work.

I might think about it.

For me, it's just too close to the AC show that I will be shelling out all weekend for. It would take a miracle for me to go unfortunately. I've gone too many times already, lol, and this is a work night. Sucks sucks sucks.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Had this been announced first, I probably would have done this show instead, but oh well.

I might do Philly, depending on price and if I can get someone to take my shift at work.

$79 before fees. I might be up for this...

I might think about it.

The three of us would be unstoppable.

I might think about it.

It's a big "might"...I do need to buy tickets to 11 Maiden gigs next Wednesday... :lol:

I might think about it.

You guys are inspiring me to possibly get off my wallet and say fuck it and attend...

I might think about it.

It's a big "might"...I do need to buy tickets to 11 Maiden gigs next Wednesday... :lol:

Ehh, that can't be that expensive, right? CoolFace.png

I might think about it.

Ehh, that can't be that expensive, right? CoolFace.png

Roughly $90 per show...no big deal :P

I might think about it.

Make it 4 rock3

EDIT: As for VIP, GNR don't appear to be doing VIP. The venue is doing a VIP where you get access to a private bar and lounge area. They did it for Dropkick Murphys, too. The lounge area is in the balcony, so doesn't take away from actual fans who want to get close.

Edited by axlslash