2/27 - Philadelphia official discussion

JAxlMorrison

Also, you need to remember that not only is this a smaller venue so the rail will be smaller, but there are some people who are getting VIP tickets who will be going in first. Who knows how many VIPs will sell though.

But then again, not every person who lines up early wants the center. Hell, the group of 4 gold VIPs that were first in line in Atlantic City were there for DJ's side!

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, you need to remember that not only is this a smaller venue so the rail will be smaller, but there are some people who are getting VIP tickets who will be going in first. Who knows how many VIPs will sell though.

But then again, not every person who lines up early wants the center. Hell, the group of 4 gold VIPs that were first in line in Atlantic City were there for DJ's side!

Hope that happens here in Philly too! I'll be lining up before noon if all goes according to plan, so I'm going for as close to center as the VIPs will allow.

Also: you decided if you're coming yet?

Edited by axlslash

I've been to the EF before. The rail is surprisingly fairly decently sized.

I just wanna be as center as possible - my goal is Axl's whistle :tongue2:

Yeah, I've been there as well, but it's smaller than an arena rail is what I was getting at. :tongue2:

Yeah, I've been there as well, but it's smaller than an arena rail is what I was getting at. :tongue2:

Although upside to the smaller railing is that, even if not dead-center, no spot on the rail is far off.

Although upside to the smaller railing is that, even if not dead-center, no spot on the rail is far off.

Yeah. If I wasn't center on the rail though, I'd rather be on Bumble's side, as there isn't really any point in being on DJ's side unless you're a girl :lol:

Yep.

I'm willing to get in line as early as possible if it looks like its gonna get packed early on. Having Magillicuddy's right next door makes getting food easy whether me and my friend take turns going in to get food so that we can hold our spot, or if we just take it and eat it in line. I'm cool with either of those options.

Besides, I have a sign that will definitely get me / us noticed pretty easily once we're inside. :)

Edited by The Real McCoy

Yeah. If I wasn't center on the rail though, I'd rather be on Bumble's side, as there isn't really any point in being on DJ's side unless you're a girl :lol:

QFT. He's a hell of a performer, but my lack of boobs means decidedly fewer pick opportunities. I'm contemplating a "Bumblebeard in Training" sign in case I can't get to the center.

QFT. He's a hell of a performer, but my lack of boobs means decidedly fewer pick opportunities. I'm contemplating a "Bumblebeard in Training" sign in case I can't get to the center.

I like DJ and all, but yeah..BBF isn't as picky when it comes to boobs or a lack thereof.

I would do it even if you aren't center. Bumblefoot always acknowledges signs, especially ones that are for him. He loves them.

I would do it even if you aren't center. Bumblefoot always acknowledges signs, especially ones that are for him. He loves them.

Hmm....

I chose wisely on my sign, then. :)

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get someone for my shift tomorrow. :(

I hope everyone gets as a great a show as we did in Atlantic City and I'm sure everyone will have a great time!

And yes, it was great spending the show with you in AC, PM! Will be sure to meet up for the next round of dates!

We'll miss ya!