2/27 - Philadelphia official discussion

JAxlMorrison

OK! I am gonna try and make those GNR/philadelphia flyers t shirt jerseys tomorrow afternoon, I was able to get outta work of the day, and I am gonna make one for me and my girl. Me being Axl, and her being DJ Ashba (per her request because he is soooooooooooo cool apparently <_< ). Any ideas for what number DJ should be? I think I will keep Axl at either 80 like the jersey he wore at the VMA, or 8 just like how it was on some the Merchandise Jerseys from the 2002 tour. :thumbsup:

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you guys have a blast, as I know you all will!

It'll be cool to see the shirts, also. :)

And a little bit of hopeful news, I talked with the guy who filmed the

from the pit (I asked him if he did AC, but unfortunately not) and he said he's hoping to do Philly. Hope he does, that'll be real cool. :thumbsup:

That'd be sick! The EF doesn't take kindly to cameras, but hopefully he can make it happen.

I won't be able to make due to the very expensive weekend I just had in AC and rent week, etc. But everyone enjoy! I'd be heartbroken for missing GNR's triumphant Philly return...IF I hadn't just seen the show of a lifetime in AC Friday night. I hope you guys get something comparable this evening.

There is a chance I may have an extra ticket for tonight, it sounds like a friend of mine is going to have to back out last second due to the show being so late and a work obligation he has tomorrow morning. If he does back out I would rather sell it to a real Gnr fan on here rather then a scalper, so PM me if interested I should know by Noon if its available

There is a chance I may have an extra ticket for tonight, it sounds like a friend of mine is going to have to back out last second due to the show being so late and a work obligation he has tomorrow morning. If he does back out I would rather sell it to a real Gnr fan on here rather then a scalper, so PM me if interested I should know by Noon if its available

Ok the ticket is officially available, I'm not necessarily looking for full price but something close would be good. I will be getting down there around 7 or 8 and prob hanging out in Mcgillicuddys untill 9 or so. Again Pm me if interested and we can work something out