2/27 - Philadelphia official discussion

JAxlMorrison

Designed a GNR "Philadelphia Flyers T shirt Jersey". Might try an get this made for the AC and Philly Show this weekend. Had to re-design the new logo from scratch but I got it pretty close. What ya guys think? I also would love to make one for each band member. Any ideas what number each member should get? :thumbsup:

14aeyv8.jpg

46-36592-Y.jpg

cool shirt! You should be designing gnrs official merch

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Designed a GNR "Philadelphia Flyers T shirt Jersey". Might try an get this made for the AC and Philly Show this weekend. Had to re-design the new logo from scratch but I got it pretty close. What ya guys think? I also would love to make one for each band member. Any ideas what number each member should get? :thumbsup:

14aeyv8.jpg

46-36592-Y.jpg

every gnr jersey I have seen say rose and # 8

I'd say it's walkable, but not a short one. It'll take you between 15min and half an hour to get there, but probably quick enough that it isn't worth the cab fare. Night time is probably a different story, and then I'd suggest a cab. But afternoon, heading over to line up, definitely walkable.

Too dangerous at night?

Hey, I lived in Philly for the last 5 years on Spring Garden and 20th and can absolutely confirm that while it's not a terrible area, it's definitely not good either. Unless you are with a crew, I wouldn't walk it alone. Take the train to market street east and snag a cab for the extra $10. I almost got mugged around there two years ago at night when I was by myself coming back from a bar.

14aeyv8.jpg

46-36592-Y.jpg

That shirt is pimp, you should pass them out to forum members at the show.

14aeyv8.jpg

46-36592-Y.jpg

cool shirt. i'd buy one.

Maybe if Axl sees me wearing the shirt, it will make him wanna go back to wearing Jerseys again :rofl-lol:

I have a large group coming with me on Monday and it would be sweet if I could get my whole group to wear each member of the band, but none of them are really big nuGNR fans like me, so I am sure I would hear "Who the F is Chris Pittman?"

Tried finding some blank orange t shirts, but they are hard to come by. I have a back up plan to do a throw back to the 2002 era, with the Raiders Jersey, since black plain shirts are pretty easy to find. But I will keep searching. :thumbsup:

That would be a dream come true :D

Yea I do remember seeing that in the old Merch store. I just used the #80 from the Oakland Raiders Jersey he wore during 2002 VMA, and I think for some of the festivals in Europe it was #88

14aeyv8.jpg

46-36592-Y.jpg

cool shirt. i'd buy one.

for real. me too. PM me and let's talk about how i can get you money for one.

14aeyv8.jpg

46-36592-Y.jpg

cool shirt. i'd buy one.

for real. me too. PM me and let's talk about how i can get you money for one.

Me too! That shirt is so sweet. Good job on it :thumbsup:

I would love to buy one if you ever start to sell them.

Edited by Chloe

Just thought of a great idea.

If we can get 7 of us on the front-row-rail, all with these shirts on, we can easily get Kat to take a picture.

You could have like the first letter of the members first name (or the full name if applicable) on the front, kind of like where the 'C' is in your first picture, then the last name and number on the back.

So:

A(xl) - Rose 8

R(ichard) - Fortus 4

Ron (or BBF) - Thal 69 (lol'd)

DJ - Ashba #

etc.

Just something I thought of. :) And if we pulled it off, I guarantee Kat would most likely take a front and back picture. :thumbsup:

If we can get 7 of us on the front-row-rail, all with these shirts on, we can easily get Kat to take a picture.

You could have like the first letter of the members first name (or the full name if applicable) on the front, kind of like where the 'C' is in your first picture, then the last name and number on the back.

So:

A(xl) - Rose 8

R(ichard) - Fortus 4

DJ - Ashba #

etc.

Just something I thought of. :) And if we pulled it off, I guarantee Kat would most likely take a front and back picture. :thumbsup:

Anything that gets Kat's attention....

:shocked:

So:

A(xl) - Rose 8

R(ichard) - Fortus 4

DJ - Ashba #

etc.

yea haha, DJ's shirt would have monster energy logos all over it lol :rofl-lol:

D

So:

A(xl) - Rose 8

R(ichard) - Fortus 4

DJ - Ashba #

etc.

Do it guys!

D

So:

A(xl) - Rose 8

R(ichard) - Fortus 4

DJ - Ashba #

etc.

Do it guys!

I could be convinced!

If we do, I'd probably request Ron or 4tus, but before we get to that - is there any chance of this actually happening? I feel like it'd be hard to get these made with 1 business day left between now and the show.

Yea I doubt I can make this happen, because I am going to the AC show tomorrow so I will be out all day. So I would have just the weekend to get them done. If I were to do them I would do printable iron-on inkjet paper, and make the shirts myself. I have done this before with shirts, just to for like wearing them for one time deals for sport events or shows I go to. I have a high quality epson large format printer that is a beast, and I am a Graphic Designer, so if its not perfect I do it again lol. But my biggest issue was finding blank orange shirts to do them on. I only checked a few places a day ago so maybe saturday when I get from the AC I can look again.

Sucks I just thought of doing this for show, but it also didn't help that the show was just announced last minute lol (although I am not complaining :thumbsup: ). But I will try my best, but I do have a back up plan and that would be to make it like the Oakland Raiders #80 Jersey that Axl wore during 2002. The design would be close just a few changes, but I think it would be still be cool.