2/27 - Philadelphia official discussion

JAxlMorrison

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking that if AC hasn't sold out yet, then Philly tickets won't go as fast as you might think, considering the GNR hate around here, and the fact that it is a Monday night.

I might make this a last minute decision if some tickets go on sale at a discounted rate.

AC has sold out. The VIP on the Gn'R site haven't, that's it.

I am thinking that if AC hasn't sold out yet, then Philly tickets won't go as fast as you might think, considering the GNR hate around here, and the fact that it is a Monday night.

I might make this a last minute decision if some tickets go on sale at a discounted rate.

AC has sold out. The VIP on the Gn'R site haven't, that's it.

When I checked about an hour ago to buy 2 GA tickets, they were still there.

I'm hoping that the stars align for me to attend. The Electric Factory is a great venue. Saw the Black Crowes there a few years ago.

Worth noting that te venue isn't exactly in the best part of town.

Not the worst, though. And you're a 10minute walk from Market, 15 from Broad. Not nearly as bad as other areas.

farnsworth.jpg

Good news, everyone! I got my tax return and am now 99% sure I am doing this show!

Cool, I'm sure you'll have a blast. I'm probably not gonna do it...I'm just starting to get healthy again (Anyone who met up with me at T5 or The Ritz can vouch for how ill I was :P), so the last thing I need to pull another fuckin' all-nighter! :lol:

farnsworth.jpg

Good news, everyone! I got my tax return and am now 99% sure I am doing this show!

Cool, I'm sure you'll have a blast. I'm probably not gonna do it...I'm just starting to get healthy again (Anyone who met up with me at T5 or The Ritz can vouch for how ill I was :P), so the last thing I need to pull another fuckin' all-nighter! :lol:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm sick right now and hope to be better by Atlantic City.

Honestly, I'm still not sure if I'll do this show. I highly doubt there will be any surprises, and I'm sure I'll get my dollars worth, but I can't keep dropping nearly $100, not including other expenses, on these shows, especially when I have a lot of other things I've bought recently that I need to pay off (my tv, kindle fire, etc. :tongue2:)

But, I'm still undecided. We'll see.

farnsworth.jpg

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm sick right now and hope to be better by Atlantic City.

Honestly, I'm still not sure if I'll do this show. I highly doubt there will be any surprises, and I'm sure I'll get my dollars worth, but I can't keep dropping nearly $100, not including other expenses, on these shows, especially when I have a lot of other things I've bought recently that I need to pay off (my tv, kindle fire, etc. :tongue2:)

Do it for the cheesesteaks, yo.

farnsworth.jpg

Personally, I'd put that $100 into a Maiden ticket for Camden ;)

farnsworth.jpg

I knew you were thinking that :lol:

I'll let you know man. Trust me, I'd love to go see a new band that I haven't seen yet. I'll keep you posted though ;)

farnsworth.jpg

I knew you were thinking that :lol:

I'll let you know man. Trust me, I'd love to go see a new band that I haven't seen yet. I'll keep you posted though ;)

No worries, I'm just having a bit of fun. You know I'll be there though, so let me know when you make up your mind. I doubt Camden will sell out real quick anyways ;)

I will be seeing GNR twice, then Van Halen the next week, and the week after that The Black Keys. This is gonna rock rock3

Not a bad stretch! I've got GNR this week and The Boss a month after that. With GNR in town on top of The Boss, I'm extra glad I held my cash and didn't go for VH tickets.

I will be seeing GNR twice, then Van Halen the next week, and the week after that The Black Keys. This is gonna rock rock3

Not a bad stretch! I've got GNR this week and The Boss a month after that. With GNR in town on top of The Boss, I'm extra glad I held my cash and didn't go for VH tickets.

Yea I wanted to see Bruce also, but I have seen him a few times already. This will be my first and probably last time to see VH.

See Bruce is my favorite artist out there. After catching 3 of the last 5 shows at the Spectrum, I'm not sure anyone will ever touch his last night there. I like VH, and stone-cold LOVE the new record, but I'm not sure I dig the live show enough for that kind of $$. Something about Dave using the headset mic rubs me the wrong way visually, not sure why. But Bruce with a rock solid new record and a full horn section is hard for me to turn down under any circumstances. I had to think twice about this show, but I've wanted to see Guns since my folks wouldn't let me go to the Chicago show in 2002. Ultimately couldn't turn it down, no matter the cost.