2/27 - Philadelphia official discussion

JAxlMorrison

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone heard anything about actual total ticket sales for the show so far? I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't go over 1500...a Monday....in Philly? And with shows in Camden and AC just in the past two months? I could be wrong though, cause as I said earlier, ticket prices seemed to actually go up, which wouldn't be the case if they were really having trouble.

Has anyone heard anything about actual total ticket sales for the show so far? I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't go over 1500...a Monday....in Philly? And with shows in Camden and AC just in the past two months? I could be wrong though, cause as I said earlier, ticket prices seemed to actually go up, which wouldn't be the case if they were really having trouble.

That's what it sounds like from the staff. Not bad for a show with no promo and just a weeks notice in a city still bitter over 2002.

My worry for the people there is I don't think Axl will really pull all the stops out if it's a lighter crowd...

I don't think you can base how the band plays on the amount of ticket sales. He wants repeat business. Anyone who takes the audience for granted like that has no business being on a stage. I'm sure no one likes playing to empty seats, but that doesn't mean the audience that's there, has to suffer for it.