Bands you haven't seen yet

Aggressive Perfector

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Short of dream reunions/impossibilities, I really don't know who I'm missing. Over the last 2 years, I've really crossed off any of the remaining artists I had on my bucket list; Dick Dale, Iggy & The Stooges, Anthrax, Slayer, Megadeth, etc...

I do really want to see Chuck Berry one day, but that's all I can really think of for now.

Definitely gonna see this summer: Chris Cornell

Probably gonna see this summer: Pearl Jam, Bruce Springsteen

Might see this summer: Soundgarden

Would like to see sometime in the future: Robert Plant, Dave Gilmour, BB King, John Fogerty, Slash

Would love to see but it's probably not gonna happen: Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd

And there are a bunch of other artists I wouldn't mind seeing if they were playing close enough and it were cheap enough.

Porcupine Tree

Queensrÿche (preferably with a reunion with Chris DeGarmo)

The Offspring

Alice in Chains

Darkseed

Nightwish

Mastodon

Tom Waits

Todd Rundgren

Yes (if they'd stop fucking around, get Jon Anderson back, and become a band again)

Judas Priest

Kreator

X-Japan is at the top of my list. I'm eagerly waiting their next North American tour.

also, off the top of my head: Them Crooked Vultures, Rush, Blackmore's Night, RATM, Tool, Jimmy Page in any capacity, Great Big Sea,

X japan were amazing, I saw them on their American tour in 2010. Rush is great too,I've seen them 3 times. And it's really cool to see your musical tastes, Jimmy Page in any capacity is my dream gig. I know zep is almost an impossibility at this point but seeing Page would be special, I started loving music and playing because of him.

The big bands I still need to see are Metallica and the stones. Would also love to see the rhcp (hopefully I'll see them at the hof), David gilmour, and a few more.

Pretty happy with my concert last time so far, especially GNR on the up close tour :)

Orange Goblin

Andrew WK

Refused

Alice In Chains

TOOL

Bob Dylan

The Darkness

Dave Gilmour/Roger Waters

Tom Petty

Rolling Stones

AC/DC

Buckethead

Limp Bizkit

Dope

Tiger Army

The Prodigy

Those are pretty much the ones I'm interrested in that I haven't seen yet. Some of these I would only go see if they were playing a festival I was attending. I'm not naming bands like NIN nor Sabbath since they're not active. (Sabbath's not active as long as Bill Ward aint drumming). I added some big things just for the hell of it and there's a few small ones I didn't mention I guess as well.