OFFICIAL Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Thread-First post vid

Birk

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yeah

That's what DJ said...He totally hates making money and playing all these shows.

Stop trolling.

:lol:

dude, did you even click on the nme.com link i posted ?

i didn't make up anything.

what's your problem ? you don't like what ashba said ? :lol:

We don't want a reunion.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

who are you to say "we" ?

lol yeah

That's what DJ said...He totally hates making money and playing all these shows.

Stop trolling.

he said this in his livestream to!

I know what he did say and what he didn't say as I've both seen the livestream and read the article.

He's clearly referring to the RNRHOF. Maybe, as a fan of GnR, he'd also enjoy a full fledged reunion, but whoever thinks he's actually pushing for one while still being under Axl's payroll is either deluded or trolling.

You don't bite the hand that feeds.

EDIT : and don't think for one second I'd be sad if a reunion occurred as it would clearly be more exciting than what is going on right now. I'm just saying...

Edited by The Glow Inc.

Let me just say that I am a fan of the new band, but I also think it would be super cool if for one night the old members got together and played a couple songs at the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame ceremony. So here's my question ... Assuming they all show up to accept their awards ... What would happen if the audience started chanting "Just one song!" It would be a public relations nightmare (in my opinion) if they didn't oblige. That's all most people want to see, just one more song. Then everyone could get on with their lives and continue to support Axl and the awesome band that is the new Guns N Roses.

Or it would be cool if they all agreed not to do it.

Axl being there prevents GNR karaoke, but Duff and Slash sounded like they're not going to go perform with some other singer if he didn't show.

DJ says a lot of things that don't end up happening. He brings bad luck.

On the contrary, things have been going really great after he joined the band.

Gossips yes, but not when it comes to music.

Hmm? The live music shows' been great! Better than ever. In addition comes lots of interviews, revamped web site, live streams, great camaraderie between members, and apparently motivation for writing and recording new music.

This is great. I wonder what Axl thinlks when he hears this. I think this puts to the rest the suggestion that Nugnr members will be offended if Axl plays with old band for one night. They're encouraging Axl to do it! They're fans and want to see it as much as anyone.

BBA's too busy typing walls of text over at gunsnfnroses which essentially amount to him masturbating over Slash. No really, check it out. BBA's entire life revolves around worshipping Slash, trashing Axl, whining/complaining about Axl, calling this site's mods "censors", and trying to get people banned over here (seriously). They have some thread over there now which is basically a big circle jerk over the R&RHOF, including their own site admin writing a lame-assed impression of Axl explaining why he didn't come to the ceremony. All of them are like "omg that's the most accurate Axl impression ever," when in reality Axl actually writes much smarter than some 10th grader intellect attempting to imitate him.

not misleading at all : dj ashba said axl & slash should give the fans what they want. like it or not, that's what he said.

For one night he says in the quote.

lol yeah

Stop trolling.

:lol:

dude, did you even click on the nme.com link i posted ?

i didn't make up anything.

what's your problem ? you don't like what ashba said ? :lol:

We don't want a reunion.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

who are you to say "we" ?

He speaks for me too, so we are 'we'.