OFFICIAL Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Thread-First post vid

Birk

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slash seems to think he knows.

Slash talks in circles all the time. "Ummm, sorta, kinda, somethings, etc etc". Half the time he says things but it doesn't actually make sense.

"I would imagine that they asked us to play but I know that we’re not playing."

Who is they? If they asked asked them to play, why would he have to imagine it? Chances are they won't play. We will find out soon.

Slash talks in circles all the time. "Ummm, sorta, kinda, somethings, etc etc". Half the time he says things but it doesn't actually make sense.

Who is they? If they asked asked them to play, why would he have to imagine it? Chances are they won't play. We will find out soon.

The sentence really never made sense to me. I don't think they'll play, but I'm still rather annoyed with Slash now.

Lol, this will be a continuous cycle of "maybe, maybe not" until the night of the event. Realistically speaking they probably won't play but no harm speculating.

Also what I find to be odd/funny is the seemingly lack of communication between Slash and Duff (if one's saying a definite NO while the other is like idk... :shrugs: ). You would think atleast those two would be on the same page! :lol:

Edited by KiraMPD

The sentence really never made sense to me. I don't think they'll play, but I'm still rather annoyed with Slash now.

I don't think they will play either... Would be awesome if they did, but I'm not getting my hopes up lol.

Slash ruled it out. Let's move on.

Yes, I find that funny really. Duff doesn't know, Matt doesn't know. DJ hopes they will play, we haven't heard from Izzy, Axl or Steven and Dizzy said they should all be there, but you never know with him.

Anyway, the only guy who has flat out said their not playing is Slash.

And if they don't play Axl Rose will still get all the blame.

The fact of the matter is, no one knows whats going to happen, not even Guns N' Roses themselves. None of them know who's going to show up and who won't show up. Frankly, I've accepted that they aren't going to play and if they do I'll be shocked, just seeing them on stage together is enough for me.

And Axl probably only knows whether he wants to sing but he doesn't know who's going to be there and who's gonna wanna play. Only Duff, Steven, Matt, and Slash have said they'll be there for certain. Izzy hasn't said anything!

Edited by Axl Rose aka God

Axl's popularity is going to take a nose dive that he will never recover from if he doesn't get on that stage with those guys....performance or not.

I have to say, I kind of agree with you.

But I'm not sure it would take a NOSE DIVE. I feel like people are expecting Axl to screw up this moment for them so it wouldn't come to much surprise to those people.

The media will freaking grill him though.

Axl's popularity is going to take a nose dive that he will never recover from if he doesn't get on that stage with those guys....performance or not.

Well good, because he will go back to being a recluse and continue tinkering on songs, writing new ones and hopefully get back to is 2006 shape both physically and vocally.

He writes best when the world is against him.

I'd bet that Slash, Duff, Steven, and Matt are going to be ready to perform regardless of who it is with. The possibility of a reunion probably comes down to whether or not Axl can put his pettiness behind him long enough to get on the stage.

I've thought for the most part that the best we would get is all the guys getting up on stage to accept and say a few words. Slash on one end, Axl on the other. The closer it gets, the more I think there will be a pleasant surprise for all of us. Getting up and singing a song or two would have literally NO negative impact except to a minute percentage of people (some of us here on the boards) who truly love the new band. I guess some people MIGHT get their panties in a twist if they buy a ticket to a show and it's not the original lineup, but a band photo on the posters (shocking concept) would take care of that! Oh well, here's hoping!!

Well good, because he will go back to being a recluse and continue tinkering on songs, writing new ones and hopefully get back to is 2006 shape both physically and vocally.

He writes best when the world is against him.

Hmmm or he could just hide in his mansion for another 6 months and not return calls from people due to being hurt by internet and media comments...