OFFICIAL Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Thread-First post vid

Birk

Fuck. The. Reunion.

Fuck the reunion? Lets talk about facts and success

1985-1993 5 studio albums,Appetite,Lies, 2 Ilussions and Spagetti.

Apettite 1 of the albums is a legendary masterpiece one of the biggest album gods created, 2 illusions 2 masterpiece and milions of people converted

Since 1985 to 1993 i dont know how many tours and people,but as i said later,the conquered the world,te shows where MOST OF THEM awesome,and the band was set on fire on stage.Only a few but very well know bad days.

Since 2001 to 2012 One record,that its not a masterpiece,has 5 or 6 GOOD songs.At least 4 tours ,2 of them 2001-2002 and 2011-2012 Axl singing really bad in a bad shape, 1 of them singing really good 2006 and the other one 2010 singing like 90s.

Also many many bad reviews,and many people joking ( people apart of the Gnrforumworlds) about how fat was,how he sounded,etc...

So fuck reunion? check what each lineup has done,in more or less the same time.NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Yes,Reunion PLEASE!

5 or 6 good songs? lololol

If they reunite Axl will sing better? You need a cup of reality man ;)

Yes 5 or 6 good songs,and YES i think AXL would sing better,he would be pushed to be like he is supposedI

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me just say that I am a fan of the new band, but I also think it would be super cool if for one night the old members got together and played a couple songs at the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame ceremony. So here's my question ... Assuming they all show up to accept their awards ... What would happen if the audience started chanting "Just one song!" It would be a public relations nightmare (in my opinion) if they didn't oblige. That's all most people want to see, just one more song. Then everyone could get on with their lives and continue to support Axl and the awesome band that is the new Guns N Roses.

Why perpetuate this idea of the old members getting together to perform again? They are indicating it's not going to happen, they have said NO, yet people still persist in so many of the forums I read. dry.gif

When are people going to finally put this topic to rest, or is this going to still be the topic of discussions when they are in their 90s & hobbling around in walking frames? It really does get so frustrating when people can't take "NO" for an answer.....:angry:

Because the original members of GNR reuniting, even if just for one song, would be one of, if not the biggest moment in rock history in many many years....that's why people continue to perpetuate this idea.... :shrugs:

Yes and they all wanted the Beatles to reunite for decades but they also refused. They were hounded endlessly to reunite "one more time for the fans" until sadly it became impossible but still they were hounded to do it with Julian Lennon replacing his father. :angry:

As much as you want this to happen & it would be great for the fans if it did happen (although no doubt people would complain they are just a bunch of old men getting up there reliving their youth) you just don't seem to get it. THEY DO NOT WANT TO REUNITE whether it's for one song or an album.

Divorced couples don't get back together for the kids, you wouldn't get back with an old flame or friend you've fallen out with heavily, what makes you think Guns want to?? :anger:

I think I got over the band of brothers idea pretty quick. Faith No More always seemed to hate each other, The Doors movie really showed how a band was turmoil. Then bands like Manics where a band member died possibly but they still carried on. also, Oasis they sacked their first line up. Happy Mondays, who knows they were too messed up know but it wasn't stable.

Sharp n' Savvy! Was simply blowing some myths away,to present a clearer picture.

Can lead a horse to water but can't make them read.

Or you could just stop copying and pasting that much bullshit instead that had nothing to do with the thing you quoted.

Some people actually like to read n' not remain in the land of ignorance + stupidity.

Others can't be bothered. ;)

Fuck. The. Reunion.

Apettite 1 of the albums is a legendary masterpiece one of the biggest album gods created, 2 illusions 2 masterpiece and milions of people converted

Since 1985 to 1993 i dont know how many tours and people,but as i said later,the conquered the world,te shows where MOST OF THEM awesome,and the band was set on fire on stage.Only a few but very well know bad days.

Since 2001 to 2012 One record,that its not a masterpiece,has 5 or 6 GOOD songs.At least 4 tours ,2 of them 2001-2002 and 2011-2012 Axl singing really bad in a bad shape, 1 of them singing really good 2006 and the other one 2010 singing like 90s.

Also many many bad reviews,and many people joking ( people apart of the Gnrforumworlds) about how fat was,how he sounded,etc...

So fuck reunion? check what each lineup has done,in more or less the same time.NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Yes,Reunion PLEASE!

Yes 5 or 6 good songs,and YES i think AXL would sing better,he would be pushed to be like he is supposedI

So,you want him to jump +be good,to behave + submit? :lol:

Fuck. The. Reunion.

Yes,Reunion PLEASE!

Ha! :lol:

medium_destructoid-dot-com-fanboy-anatomy.jpg

Seriously:

who the fuck is BBA?

and why are you derailing this thread?

i don't know who is bba but i know why the axlites are trying to derail this thread : they didn't like what ashba said about giving the fans what they want ( a gnr reunion )

truth hurts

:lol: :lol:

Can we not discuss what some jokey goon at another forum does?

BBA's too busy typing walls of text over at gunsnfnroses which essentially amount to him masturbating over Slash. No really, check it out. BBA's entire life revolves around worshipping Slash, trashing Axl, whining/complaining about Axl, calling this site's mods "censors", and trying to get people banned over here (seriously). They have some thread over there now which is basically a big circle jerk over the R&RHOF, including their own site admin writing a lame-assed impression of Axl explaining why he didn't come to the ceremony. All of them are like "omg that's the most accurate Axl impression ever," when in reality Axl actually writes much smarter than some 10th grader intellect attempting to imitate him.

Exactly,only I think giving them credit for 10th grade is way too generous.

BBA and his inside source :rofl-lol:

His only inside source are the voices in his head,and his internal parasites.

Seriously:

who the fuck is BBA?

and why are you derailing this thread?

i don't know who is bba but i know why the axlites are trying to derail this thread : they didn't like what ashba said about giving the fans what they want ( a gnr reunion )

truth hurts

So,since you want some cold,hard,truth is this S.O.B.'s new account,or is it Motivation?

Still don't understand the Ashba hate :shrugs:

Edited by sailaway

truth hurts

Oh man, then it's gonna hurt really bad for you when you realize you are a moron. Double whammy.

I changed the thread title.

Ashba was talking about the HOF and not a GN'R reunion.

Exactly!

EDIT:

Hey that thread 'new' title is copyrighted!

not misleading at all : dj ashba said axl & slash should give the fans what they want. like it or not, that's what he said.

It is misleading.

''DJ ASHBA SAYS ORIGINAL GNR SHOULD PLAY AT THE HOF'' would've been the right choice of words.

Just kidding, we're cool.

Edited by UcudBmineCD

I changed the thread title.

Ashba was talking about the HOF and not a GN'R reunion.

well, ashba said : "Axl, Slash and co should give the fans what they want".

that's obviously a reunion, not just a hof performance. ;)

You know what he meant so stop losing your time.

Thank you, Duff.

Just when we thought the persistent, pain in the ass speculation had finally been laid to rest; we will now see a revival in the abundance of morons who believe this is actually going to happen. Good job.

Well you would have to think it would have to be known at least a few days beforehand. I agree that the band probably wouldn't need to reherse, if they choose songs both camps have been playing for years.

But it would have to be known simply in order to get the relevant gear, amps, guitars, sound, to tune all guitars down 1/2 step etc. Alot of preparation would need to be done, so if all of the members' still don't know what's going to happen until the night of the ceremony, you can bet THEN a performance won't happen.