OFFICIAL Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Thread-First post vid

Birk

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"5 or 6 songs LOL indeed. That album is 100% trash. Nobody except a handful of nuts on this forum thinks its worthy of the GNR name. Band that brought us AfD, UYIs, Lies, etc or the wanna bes that replaced the wanna bes that made CD? The group that has released one album in 15 years. Or the band that created EVERYTHING GNR FANS ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT. No one thinks of CD when you talk about GNR. They think of AfD and UYIs...End of story."

As someone who grow to actually love GnR and became a loving fan thanks to Chinese Democracy. I respectfully ask you to refrain saying "No one thinks of CD when you talk about GnR"... I didn't really care for GnR before, didn't know of the existence of this forum till last year, I may just be part of the "handful of nuts"... But it's really too much to ask that people don't state their opinions as facts?

Edited by Lirosee

Fuck. The. Reunion.

Fuck the reunion? Lets talk about facts and success

1985-1993 5 studio albums,Appetite,Lies, 2 Ilussions and Spagetti.

Apettite 1 of the albums is a legendary masterpiece one of the biggest album gods created, 2 illusions 2 masterpiece and milions of people converted

Since 1985 to 1993 i dont know how many tours and people,but as i said later,the conquered the world,te shows where MOST OF THEM awesome,and the band was set on fire on stage.Only a few but very well know bad days.

Since 2001 to 2012 One record,that its not a masterpiece,has 5 or 6 GOOD songs.At least 4 tours ,2 of them 2001-2002 and 2011-2012 Axl singing really bad in a bad shape, 1 of them singing really good 2006 and the other one 2010 singing like 90s.

Also many many bad reviews,and many people joking ( people apart of the Gnrforumworlds) about how fat was,how he sounded,etc...

So fuck reunion? check what each lineup has done,in more or less the same time.NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Yes,Reunion PLEASE!

5 or 6 good songs? lololol

If they reunite Axl will sing better? You need a cup of reality man ;)

5 or 6 songs LOL indeed. That album is 100% trash. Nobody except a handful of nuts on this forum thinks its worthy of the GNR name. Band that brought us AfD, UYIs, Lies, etc or the wanna bes that replaced the wanna bes that made CD? The group that has released one album in 15 years. Or the band that created EVERYTHING GNR FANS ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT. No one thinks of CD when you talk about GNR. They think of AfD and UYIs...End of story.

Hahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahaha this guy.

Let me just say that I am a fan of the new band, but I also think it would be super cool if for one night the old members got together and played a couple songs at the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame ceremony. So here's my question ... Assuming they all show up to accept their awards ... What would happen if the audience started chanting "Just one song!" It would be a public relations nightmare (in my opinion) if they didn't oblige. That's all most people want to see, just one more song. Then everyone could get on with their lives and continue to support Axl and the awesome band that is the new Guns N Roses.

Why perpetuate this idea of the old members getting together to perform again? They are indicating it's not going to happen, they have said NO, yet people still persist in so many of the forums I read. dry.gif

When are people going to finally put this topic to rest, or is this going to still be the topic of discussions when they are in their 90s & hobbling around in walking frames? It really does get so frustrating when people can't take "NO" for an answer.....:angry:

Because the original members of GNR reuniting, even if just for one song, would be one of, if not the biggest moment in rock history in many many years....that's why people continue to perpetuate this idea.... :shrugs:

Fuck. The. Reunion.

Fuck the reunion? Lets talk about facts and success

1985-1993 5 studio albums,Appetite,Lies, 2 Ilussions and Spagetti.

Apettite 1 of the albums is a legendary masterpiece one of the biggest album gods created, 2 illusions 2 masterpiece and milions of people converted

Since 1985 to 1993 i dont know how many tours and people,but as i said later,the conquered the world,te shows where MOST OF THEM awesome,and the band was set on fire on stage.Only a few but very well know bad days.

Since 2001 to 2012 One record,that its not a masterpiece,has 5 or 6 GOOD songs.At least 4 tours ,2 of them 2001-2002 and 2011-2012 Axl singing really bad in a bad shape, 1 of them singing really good 2006 and the other one 2010 singing like 90s.

Also many many bad reviews,and many people joking ( people apart of the Gnrforumworlds) about how fat was,how he sounded,etc...

So fuck reunion? check what each lineup has done,in more or less the same time.NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Yes,Reunion PLEASE!

5 or 6 good songs? lololol

If they reunite Axl will sing better? You need a cup of reality man ;)

5 or 6 songs LOL indeed. That album is 100% trash. Nobody except a handful of nuts on this forum thinks its worthy of the GNR name. Band that brought us AfD, UYIs, Lies, etc or the wanna bes that replaced the wanna bes that made CD? The group that has released one album in 15 years. Or the band that created EVERYTHING GNR FANS ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT. No one thinks of CD when you talk about GNR. They think of AfD and UYIs...End of story.

Hahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahaha this guy the majority of humans.

Fixed it for ya. :thumbsup:

Edited by DrBrownstone

Yes, the vast majority of people think GNR is just AFD and UYI. I dont think anybody's arguing that. And that's justification enough for Axl not to play one song with the originals. The HOF and practically everybody except for "us Chi Dem nerds" discounts 3/4 of the chronology of Guns n Roses. You think Axl is supposed to jump when you say jump? You expect him to fawn all over because an institution like the Rnr HOF wants to 'induct' him? If Chi Dem never came out, it's debatable Guns n Roses even gets in, especially top of the bill, haters.

It will be interesting, however, when people start chanting "one more song!" haha brilliant

Edited by Eu4ic